Zen 3 Tracking thread (5900x/5950x)

HRL

Only up to 35 working days wait so far for my 5950X.

Managed to grab a 3090FE in December, and already sourced a 32Gb b-die RAM kit, just waiting for the PC to turn up now.

Before reading this thread I thought I’d been waiting a long time. :(

Last edited:

HRL

Only thing I can think of holding up my order is the CPU unfortunately. Build is also pre production.

Did fire off a message 2 weeks ago enquiring but got no response as yet. However, when I tried calling this morning the automated message said there was a delay on the new RTX cards, then another message about 5950X’s so I hung up.

Guess it’ll be built whenever they start getting more 5950x’s.

JLM

Now a proud member of the 30's club, waiting for 5900X and 6800XT. ;)

QV5y9KW.png

No end in sight, it seems. Still in pre-production. :(

EdKhqdU.png

On the upside, if I had bought my system today, this is what it would have cost me -

UfbKkuw.png

That's 5,2 percent more than I actually paid.
High demand, low production.

HRL

Those of you with 3060/3060Ti’s will have been waiting for the GPU’s rather than the CPU, I would imagine.

That’s why I bought a 3090FE before Christmas. Didn’t realise it would take quite this long for delivery of the 5950X’s though. :(

Otone

Gold Level Poster
Those of you with 3060/3060Ti’s will have been waiting for the GPU’s rather than the CPU, I would imagine.

That’s why I bought a 3090FE before Christmas. Didn’t realise it would take quite this long for delivery of the 5950X’s though. :(
Then when you go into the 3060ti thread everyone says you're waiting on the CPU.

If people's builds are going into build at day 20 for a 3060ti it's 100% the 5000 series CPU we are waiting for now

JLM

Agreed, it's most likely the 5900x we're waiting for.

It makes me wonder though, how sites like ***Removed*** do it. They seem to have 5900x in stock.
My German is not what it used to be, but apparently they have 5900x in stock and can send them in 1 to 3 workdays.

5Y30QGY.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Otone

Gold Level Poster
Honestly does anyone have any good news at this point? I'll take any news right now...