Zen 3 Tracking thread (5900x/5950x)

JLM

Ok weird, I'm Day 28 and just went in build. 5900X, no GPU.

I ordered way back in Nov but unfortunately decided to cancel and ended up ordering again in Jan. In hindsight that was a huge mistake.
Tomorrow, then. :unsure:

On day 27 now and still nothing. (5900X, RX6800XT)
Ordered on january 18.

kdiw4gF.png

JLM

The 6800XT was in stock for more than a week, so I assume they assigned one to me. :unsure:
If not, I could be in for a long wait, since my case (Mastercase H500 ARGB) also hasn't been in stock for weeks. It was when I ordered it though.

I have cancelled my order, I really feel like PCS are struggling to cope with the demand and have been pretty terrible with communication. I originally had a 5950X + 3090 order ... spoke to someone on the phone and advised it would take over 40 days so I changed the parts in stock and sourced the GPU myself and 30 days later I have had several unanswered e-mails and was told on the phone it could still be while without committing to any sort of time-frame, all the while I keep getting automated e-mails saying it's about to go into build (first dated correspondence said it would go into build on the 5th Feb) Real shame as PCS reputation seems great but I have experienced the complete opposite. Anyway rant over am sure you guys are happy there is one less build in the Q ;)

john coomey872

Bronze Level Poster
Ugh.. it would seem the 3060ti is a bigger problem than I anticipated.. The next generation of GPUs will be out before we get out machines I think :eek:

We have been hanging out in the wrong thread @Otone the 5900X availability is not our main opponent

VladM

Ugh.. it would seem the 3060ti is a bigger problem than I anticipated.. The next generation of GPUs will be out before we get out machines I think :eek:

We have been hanging out in the wrong thread @Otone the 5900X availability is not our main opponent
From what I understood I thought I had a 3060ti allocated to my build already and was only waiting for the CPU.

VladM

How many days in did you change your build?
11 days , from 07/12 changed it on the 18/12, that is still 48 days in prebuild thought and again from a conversation I have had the person only mentioned that my processor was holding me back due to it being in worldwide restraint, so I assumed that I already had the 3060ti allocated to me since they didn't mention that it was holding me back.