Zen 3 Tracking thread (5900x/5950x)

Otone

Gold Level Poster
My 5950/3090 build is in transit and expected to be delivered to me in Ireland this week. This is my first PC in 14 years and I am just incredibly excited for this one to arrive now. 🙂
That's awesome news!! 😊 Let us know how it is!

The_Fat_Hog

Day 1 5900x/3090 ... I feel like it’s going to be a beginning of a story from lord of the rings for me. But just pain.

JLM

Day 1 5900x/3090 ... I feel like it’s going to be a beginning of a story from lord of the rings for me. But just pain.

nLgmwZu.jpg

;)

BigBoss

My 5950/3090 build is in transit and expected to be delivered to me in Ireland this week. This is my first PC in 14 years and I am just incredibly excited for this one to arrive now. 🙂

When did you order? I have the same combo on 48 days pre production

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I’m on like 3-4weeks with 5900x and 1050ti
What on earth is that for? Can't think of any scenario where that combination makes any sense.... I would strongly recommend getting some advice on your build if you haven't already.

i_Ary

Gold Level Poster
Those of you with 3060/3060Ti’s will have been waiting for the GPU’s rather than the CPU, I would imagine.

That’s why I bought a 3090FE before Christmas. Didn’t realise it would take quite this long for delivery of the 5950X’s though. :(
3060’s are currently going to building at around 5-7 working days. It’d be the CPU holding one back if they’ve ordered a 3060

grrrrrowl

My PC came last week...... and after a week of it sitting there empty.... I've caved in and bought an MSI Suprim X 3090 off eBay. I will soon be gaming in self loathing!

RICH74

Bronze Level Poster
I’m confused about the 5900 situation because a company separate to PCS have cleared their entire backlog of orders for this CPU.

avnpir

Bronze Level Poster
I am on day 86 with 5900x and 3080 Strix, can anyone confirm who has had received or that their PC gone in to build?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I’m confused about the 5900 situation because a company separate to PCS have cleared their entire backlog of orders for this CPU.
If that’s a part seller, they have no relation to a system integrator, it’s an entirely different business.

RICH74

Bronze Level Poster
Ah, got ya. Can’t keep up google 3060TI release date and it comes up with 25/2 but I see on further checks it’s just for the clicks as when you do, it mentions that correctly. Sorry, was just wondering.