Zen 3 Tracking thread (5900x/5950x)

Jingo

Bronze Level Poster
Hit 50 days today. 5900x, removed the graphics card on 26th December. I was told the same about being in the next batch or one after, that was over 2 weeks ago.

I'm guessing Christmas/covid/Brexit has further delayed the components, based on the time people in this thread waited pre-Christmas.

It's basically impossible to tell how long it will be, but if you ordered without a graphics card you're certainly in a better place than those of us that did.

Reactions: Bbl
Spoke to PCS this morning, If I understood them correctly it seems they are not expecting any more 5950X for another 35-40 days and couldn't confirm my spot in that Q.

Only been waiting 10 days myself but was obviously originally advertised as a 25 day turnaround so I may not have put the order in had I known.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Spoke to PCS this morning, If I understood them correctly it seems they are not expecting any more 5950X for another 35-40 days and couldn't confirm my spot in that Q.

Only been waiting 10 days myself but was obviously originally advertised as a 25 day turnaround so I may not have put the order in had I known.
The 5900x and 5950x have both been listed as pre order for a while now so you wouldn’t have been able to order without the warning of delay.

The 5900x and 5950x have both been listed as pre order for a while now so you wouldn’t have been able to order without the warning of delay.
True but having not ordered a Custom PC before I wasn't too sure if that 'delay' was already factored into the build time estimate as I wrongly assumed when parts are in stock it wouldn't be taking a month to sort the order.

Jingo

Bronze Level Poster
I really hope that wait is just for the 5950 and not the 5900. Not relishing another 40 days on top of the 50.

I totally get why they don't allocate parts to a build until they're all available, but I wish they did, because then I'd have progressed as soon as I took the gpu off.

Ooft, just found this thread. Ordered a 5900x and 3090 workstation on the 24-12-2020, pre-production on the 05-01-2021... I guess i'm in for a long wait.

Bbl

Just seen on a competitor site there not expecting any shipments of 5900x for at least a couple of weeks 😩

Just seen on a competitor site there not expecting any shipments of 5900x for at least a couple of weeks 😩
I don't know what the rules are in this forum, but if it's the same competitor that I am thinking of the update on the 15th January has come after many delays. I am not sure they ever received any?

Jingo

Bronze Level Poster
What's your build?!?!
5900x, but originally had 3080 gpu, which is why it's been so long. Removed the gpu 26th December, and was told I was now near the top of the list, but it appears they're getting little to no 5900xs at the moment.

Zelit0

5900x, but originally had 3080 gpu, which is why it's been so long. Removed the gpu 26th December, and was told I was now near the top of the list, but it appears they're getting little to no 5900xs at the moment.
36 day no gpu club here too, hopefully they'll get some stock soon.

Jaycensolo

Bronze Level Poster
43 days waiting now and waiting on the 5900X. I might actually knock it down to the 5800X if I knew they actually had any. Another competitor just confirmed that they have 3000 5800X in stock so would be interested to see what PCS have.

Last edited:

Nivek

Silver Level Poster
5600X's in stock apparently.. hmmmm.. to amend or not to amend.. :unsure:

1611003271122.png