Zen 3 Tracking thread (5900x/5950x)

TheSabro

Day 31 of pre-production... Damn I hope that those shipments will be large enough so I can finally get my PC

rajadd

Silver Level Poster
Day 31 of pre-production... Damn I hope that those shipments will be large enough so I can finally get my PC

I think I said this already a few pages back but when I spoke to PCS last week they said they have 2 deliveries scheduled for this month of the 5900x (if that's the one you care about). I'm on Day 39 and still waiting for mine.... I was lucky enough to get a 3090 GPU when they were in-stock.

TheSabro

I think I said this already a few pages back but when I spoke to PCS last week they said they have 2 deliveries scheduled for this month of the 5900x (if that's the one you care about). I'm on Day 39 and still waiting for mine.... I was lucky enough to get a 3090 GPU when they were in-stock.
Yeah I saw that info about shipments, well I was told previously that they expect them in the middle of February. I also have my GPU allocated so it's just this damn CPU that is holding me back, I really hope that those shipments will be big enough

DerbyMark

Still waiting for mine to be dispatched, it's been a week since I got the notification it was ready for delivery. Was promised a call back by Customer Services on Friday but heard nothing since :-(

TheSabro

There is a trend that all people that switched to no GPU have been waiting for the longest, I wonder if they are placed at the end of the queue after the amendment or are they somewhere in the front.

Sirius2188

Spoke to customer services on Saturday and the guy was really helpful, apparently everything is now allocated to my build (Inc 5950x) I was about 900th in the build list, my heart sank.. until he said that they build on average 300 PC’s a day 😊

Tejansh

Spoke to customer services on Saturday and the guy was really helpful, apparently everything is now allocated to my build (Inc 5950x) I was about 900th in the build list, my heart sank.. until he said that they build on average 300 PC’s a day 😊
That’s great! Won’t be too long now 😎
Can I ask when had you placed your order?

Bigfoot

Grand Master
One benefit??/ side effect of a long wait is the opportunity to make lots of amendments to the build. So far I have only 7 days in pre-production and 1 amendment.

longdog42

Bronze Level Poster
I was told that my build has been 'picked' by the Customer Support rep today, but the status hasn't changed to in build on the website. Does this just mean that the parts are allocated are it's queued for building?

kozuki

Enthusiast
I was told that my build has been 'picked' by the Customer Support rep today, but the status hasn't changed to in build on the website. Does this just mean that the parts are allocated are it's queued for building?
it means that most likely the parts are physically allocated and just in queue for a free building slot, so it will be soon, could be tomorrow could be up to a few days from now