One-liners

Stephen M

Author Level
I love that there is a generation of kids that will not get that joke.
Made me think of the release of the film, The Madness of King George.

The joke is the film company decided not to call it The Madness of King George III because many, mostly Americans, would start looking for and annoying the Studio with requests for information about the first two films in the series.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I love that there is a generation of kids that will not get that joke at all.

Did you hear about the dwarf psychic that's wanted by the police? Apparently there's a small medium at large.
That truly brilliant, that’s going in the family WhatsApp!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken

The joke is the film company decided not to call it The Madness of King George III because many, mostly Americans, would start looking for and annoying the Studio with requests for information about the first two films in the series.
That's incredible! :LOL:

The Madness of King George IV: This Time it's Personal.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor

So true. There's a huge bunch of Americans (and not a few Brits) who think there were 18 previous COVID strains before COVID-19.

Bhuna50

Author Level
So true. There's a huge bunch of Americans (and not a few Brits) who think there were 18 previous COVID strains before COVID-19.

Not forgetting if you catch it this year, its COVID-21 not 19.

Or some people asking why the vaccine is 2 years out of date already

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
FB_IMG_1615652569745.jpg