Blade Runner Beverage

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
86787A4A-C9C6-499D-A84B-A627A3CE7437.jpeg

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Ahhh, the lovely Rachael has just made her first appearance…
C69A0334-34D7-49D9-8B2B-9D7175DB6F79.jpeg

But then I just remembered that the actress Sean Young also featured in Ace Ventura… Finkle and Einhorn, Einhorn and Finkle…

1CA0302F-CF54-4593-ACF9-D4F4571F936D.gif

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken

That film still makes me wet myself. So utterly over the top.

She really was one of a kind in both films no matter how you slice it.
Same here, I love that movie… although that transphobia is a little difficult to watch in these more enlightened times. It’s a film I quote regularly and I still bend over and speak from my rear; ‘excuse me, I’d like to ASS you a few questions’

I’m going to be a terrible father 🤫

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
This, dear sir, look lovely !
But i'd never drink that much whisky in one time.
I'm more on the "one little drink at time"

edit : even if, from time to time, i drink in larger drink (but, still, in less proportion ^^)
It is a somewhat selfish measure I’ve poured. But this is a big occasion for me 🙂

I also come from both Scottish and Irish heritage. My liver is prepared for this kind of thing 😉

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
That looks like a standard Scottish single measure
Not going to lie, I’m now on my second glass! I’ve also got a beer on the go, which has adopted the role of being the ‘chaser’ in this particular scenario.

Bigfoot

Grand Master
This, dear sir, look lovely !
But i'd never drink that much whisky in one time.
I'm more on the "one little drink at time"

edit : even if, from time to time, i drink in larger drink (but, still, in less proportion ^^)
Whisky in a longer drink - sacrilege!! Proper whisky needs only a dash of water and only then if it is cask strength. Alternatively, you could try an Arbroath Kiss

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Whisky in a longer drink - sacrilege!! Proper whisky needs only a dash of water and only then if it is cask strength. Alternatively, you could try an Arbroath Kiss
I don’t think I’ve got an Arbroath Kiss in me, I’ll leave that to the Sturgeon Surgeon.

But if someone offered me a Famous Grouse, I wouldn’t be averse to having a drop of cola, lemonade or ginger ale in there. Anything to take away the taste of inferior whisky 🤢

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
‘I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time… to die.’

If that isn’t the up there amongst the best death scenes in cinematic history, something is seriously wrong in this world.