ASUS ROG Strix 3080

Jxromey

50 working days here with 5900x Strix 3080. Honestly my expectation when I placed my order was at least hitting no less than 90 working days but I can have hope.

If anyone goes into build with the strix please could you pop with what cpu and working day you're on. Myself and I'm sure others will appreciate it so we can all know the rough times. 🙏 Thanks guys.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
50 working days here with 5900x Strix 3080. Honestly my expectation when I placed my order was at least hitting no less than 90 working days but I can have hope.

If anyone goes into build with the strix please could you pop with what cpu and working day you're on. Myself and I'm sure others will appreciate it so we can all know the rough times. 🙏 Thanks guys.
D0CFCD55-042D-41B8-AC46-23EFA8F90719.jpeg

Your time will come, amigo 🙂👍

Jonnus

Just realised I was hanging on in the 3080 page when I should've been on your STRIX page; I was at 89 days but gave up on the wait and switched to another card and my machine just passed through testing and is awaiting dispatch at day 92. I think I was near the front of the queue so no doubt one of you lucky guys (or gals) will get a bump as a result of my weakness.

I can only say that those of you on 69 day waits probably have a bit to wait. Right, I need to go and find out the estimated dispatch timeframe....

Bonne chance mes amis!

avnpir

Bronze Level Poster
i have seen that some Asus Strix cards where delivered to other retailers in the UK, so fingers cross PCS received some too.

Day 81 here. Dont suppose there are any updates on the stock from PCS? Ive had a whole new setup including, desks, lights, peripherals, an Asus ROG Strix XG27UQ all sitting in boxes in my office just waiting since November last year for the PC build. They will all run out of warranty at this rate if anything were to go wrong when I set it up :D

imfasttom

Gold Level Poster
Day 81 here. Dont suppose there are any updates on the stock from PCS? Ive had a whole new setup including, desks, lights, peripherals, an Asus ROG Strix XG27UQ all sitting in boxes in my office just waiting since November last year for the PC build. They will all run out of warranty at this rate if anything were to go wrong when I set it up :D
Not sure if anyone here has been in touch with PCS recently here. But The last update was hopefully around the 10th of March.

GorDuf

80 today! Help yourself to a piece of cake and a glass of bubbly, I've even brought some rum for GorDuf, enjoy !
Yaaay. Thank you. I shall bring the Devils Lettuce.
So I've resorted to busting the Xbox One out..
👍✌🏻😊