Battlefield 3. 'nuff said.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Ive always liked BF more than the mass market that is COD (MOH titles run 2nd for me, still ahead of COD).

BF3 looks amazing, and have yet to be disappointed by the BF guys (I even liked the addons for BF2...mainly because of the zip wire, but there were other good things!)

Gorman

Author Level
SS or it didnt happen!

k

bf3.JPG

50% off ea store purchases coupon from i42, which allowed it off pre-orders too for i42 participants

Fear

Prolific Poster
They better put the BF2 deaths back (ie when you die your camera view is looking up at the sky) then i can get my full 10 seconds of teabagging pleasures again :p

Gorman

Author Level
[video=youtube;PXaFw7aC9GE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXaFw7aC9GE&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Fear

Prolific Poster
Very nice what game was she doing an interview on ;) i can't wait for them to release this shame they didn't put the warlord map on from BF2 though :(

Theunderdog

Silver Level Poster
Looks stunning.

However I wonder if they can catch the epicness of the previous two installments. I believe they are using an updated frostbite 2 engine (Bad company 2) so with the huge amount of detail on show can they still implement the huge Maps/Levels the previous games had?

either way, looking forward to this one!

Haz

Frostbite 2(.0) is a brand new engine. Battlefield bad company 2 ran on 1.5. Which means even more detail and awesomeness :D

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
:O that was awesome!!! thankyou Linear

lol watched it again, still cracks me up, can't wait to get my hands on that game

Last edited:

LinearHD

Rising Star
"Yeah great idea, let's high five that falling building!"

Made me rofl :D

And yeah same, I hope I can max it out on a GTX580 *fingers crossed*