British & Irish Lions Tour of South Africa 2021

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I think they sat back a bit once they hit 0-14, then realised that they actually did need to do a bit more

rouchie

Rising Star
I think they sat back a bit once they hit 0-14, then realised that they actually did need to do a bit more
Yeah, it did look a bit like we were going to steam roller them and post a score like the All Blacks did against Tonga but the Sigma Lions woke up and got in to the game a bit more

MrWilson

Godlike
Shall be watching the Lions match, upgraded my sky package just so i could see the matches, wont bother with the football
I saw that they moved KO an hour earlier so it didn’t clash with the football as much. Obviously the tour organisers didn’t expect England or Wales to make it this far… #itscominghome

rouchie

Rising Star
I saw that they moved KO an hour earlier so it didn’t clash with the football as much. Obviously the tour organisers didn’t expect England or Wales to make it this far… #itscominghome
It got moved again to 7pm because of the covid cases and to allow for another bout of testing so there as a half overlap, nice warm up game though

MrWilson

Godlike
Tightened things up in the second half, but Lions still have work to do.
South Africa are also struggling, with an unconvincing first test against Georgia and the second being called off due to the big C.

I am also excited about a certain callup who for obvious reasons I won’t mention by name.

Bigfoot

Grand Master
Tightened things up in the second half, but Lions still have work to do.
South Africa are also struggling, with an unconvincing first test against Georgia and the second being called off due to the big C.

I am also excited about a certain callup who for obvious reasons I won’t mention by name.
Did you previously praise Finn Russell?

rouchie

Rising Star
I saw the first half, lots of errors that were pounced on, and resulted in some nice tries, even if they were for the sharks :ROFLMAO:
funnily enough I missed he first half and was shocked to see it at 26-26 and then the sharks guy got sent off for utter stupidity so we dont really know if the second half score was down to 15 v 14 or better play always really hard to tell

MrWilson

Godlike
Lineup for Wednesday. South Africa have put out a very strong 'A' side, essentially their best players who aren't self isolating so this is lining up to be an unofficial '4th test'. Should be a good watch.

15 Anthony Watson
14 Louis Rees-Zammit
13 Chris Harris
12 Bundee Aki
11 Josh Adams
10 Dan Biggar
9 Conor Murray
1 Wyn Jones
2 Ken Owens
3 Kyle Sinckler
4 Maro Itoje
5 Iain Henderson