Clarify the "processing time" in the "my orders" section

kelstu

Gold Level Poster
mines changed.. it still says processing but has amend next to it which means i didnt need to call them with changes this morning

VenatoS

Ouch these are looking worse n worse :censored:

7 days
14 days21 days28 daysAverage
Desktop PCs45.71%78.78%97.96%99.59%9.47 days
Laptops44.23%84.62%95.19%98.08%9.11 days

kelstu

Gold Level Poster
Shhh u will burst my bubble!! i have a laptop i can use in the meantime its just i am so READY for the new one...

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
To be fair, this is probably the worst time of the year to be ordering. We've just had the Christmas rush so the shelves of popular components are likely empty and it may take a while for stock to start rolling in again. Some suppliers may have been shut down for a couple of weeks remember. I know that's no help to those waiting - and we all know how hard that it is - but I'm quite certain that the people at PCS aren't just sitting on their hands or finishing off the Christmas cake and sherry.... ;)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
So I shouldn’t put any stock the in it it being completed within two week!
Don't put any expectations at all, that way you won't be dissapointed, just wait patiently and be pleasantly surprised when you get the email to say it's been despatched.

VenatoS

Things are looking grim :eek::ROFLMAO:

7 days14 days21 days28 daysAverage
Desktop PCs37.21%71.51%96.51%99.42%10.66 days
Mini PCs0%50%50%100%20.00 days
Laptops40%85%94%98%9.45 days

kelstu

Gold Level Poster
I am still showing as processing, when i spoke to them at the end of last week they said by tuesday it should have changed time will tell!!

kelstu

Gold Level Poster
i have already been very impatient.. i already have a new laptop bag.. underneath fan.. name decal for the top of my new laptop! have all the install files ready.. and everything removed from my old laptop

Hopefully it be mid to end of next week I get my laptop. I am so ready for my new laptop upgrading from an MSI laptop with GTX 950M to an RTX 2060 with this new one.

kelstu

Gold Level Poster
and you havent got it yet? how come? i ordered on the 30th and they "SAID" it might be done by end of this week