Clarify the "processing time" in the "my orders" section

Starkys

When did you order it?

3rd of december
only reason why im willing to wait is becouse the guy i was in contact with was cool about it and said he will prioritize it , even thou i heard this before i will give it a nother shoot but friday is my redline

Last edited:

kelstu

Gold Level Poster
My laptop is a new type one apparently ( i was told the Proteus VII hasnt been out that long ) so they obviously have alot of them in stock hense i am assuming they have all the bits and pieces for it.. i am just hoping now that there is no problems with the build their end and then mine

kelstu

Gold Level Poster
so i am hoping there are going to be no issues and it is still going to be delivered by the end of the week

VenatoS

so i am hoping there are going to be no issues and it is still going to be delivered by the end of the week
At this point I assume that it most likely will. Unless something horribly wrong would go during the testing

kelstu

Gold Level Poster
i called them today asking if it will be thursday as i need to be home.. they said likely..they said its being "retested" whatever that means i dont know if that means it failed the first time or if they test it more than once

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
i called them today asking if it will be thursday as i need to be home.. they said likely..they said its being "retested" whatever that means i dont know if that means it failed the first time or if they test it more than once
They test it a few times over a 24 hour period.

kelstu

Gold Level Poster
they said they expect it to finish testing tomorrow morning so it should reach me thursday

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
Anything can happen with delivery schedules or even a slight delay at PCS's end, or of course should they catch an issue during testing, but all being well fingers crossed for Thurs then! :)

kelstu

Gold Level Poster
This email is to confirm that your order (number 1#######) is now awaiting dispatch.

Email recieved at 3.14am !!!! Must have been when it Finished testing?!