Cyberpunk 2077

D

Deleted member 41971

tough but fair -
Capture - Copy.JPG

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
at the moment speculation as yet no official announcement

I hadn't heard this, but should CDPR deliver that, that would definitely get the game back on track to what it could be/should have been!

D

Deleted member 41971

Been playing it quite abit the combat and side missions are great but jesus sometimes during conversations I just hit skip its just so boring there is a intresting story there just feels like the conversations to exsplain it go on forever and the dialogue is just going round in circles like for example we need to go to the store to pick up milk I dont need to know what the milk temprature will be or a existential crisis the guy who stocked the milk went through or the emotional wellbeing of the cow who produced the milk do you want to even go pick up milk or would you like to talk for another 13 mins about the possible consequences of picking up milk jesus SKIP finally lets go pick up the bloody milk !!!!!

BT81

Enthusiast
Thought I'd jump into the 2077 thread.
Is my hopes and dreams of a patch, ever going to improve the performance so much, so to get a stable 60fps 1080p with ray tracing on, with my seemingly lowly spec'd (for the game)
3600x CPU
3070 GPU
970 evo plus SSD and 16gb 3200 RAM

Or do I just regret not getting the 3080 gpu and play without ray tracing?

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Been playing it quite abit the combat and side missions are great but jesus sometimes during conversations I just hit skip its just so boring there is a intresting story there just feels like the conversations to exsplain it go on forever and the dialogue is just going round in circles like for example we need to go to the store to pick up milk I dont need to know what the milk temprature will be or a existential crisis the guy who stocked the milk went through or the emotional wellbeing of the cow who produced the milk do you want to even go pick up milk or would you like to talk for another 13 mins about the possible consequences of picking up milk jesus SKIP finally lets go pick up the bloody milk !!!!!
I've been playing the Yakuza series, and those kind of conversations are pretty much a huge part of the game - they're a bit more nuts than milk temperatures though! :ROFLMAO:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Is my hopes and dreams of a patch, ever going to improve the performance so much, so to get a stable 60fps 1080p with ray tracing on, with my seemingly lowly spec'd (for the game)
3600x CPU
3070 GPU

Which raytracing level do you have on? CDPR reckon you'd get medium RT out less than that

D

Deleted member 41971

3600x CPU
3070 GPU

might be worth a watch

D

Deleted member 41971

that's a long list :coffee::coffee::coffee:

has your issue been fixed, me, I don't know :LOL:

someones also created a star wars opening writing element with all the fixes

484 pc fixes apparently

and raytracing in cyberpunk (if it works) on AMD cards

Last edited by a moderator:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
that's a long list :coffee::coffee::coffee: