Cyberpunk 2077

D

Deleted member 41971

CDPR are advertising a content hub for cyberpunk which has quiz's and things that not many fans care about really

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I am buzzing but I need to temper the enthusiasm. I stopped playing 41 hrs in to the original release because the further i got the worse the bugs became and it was just ruining the emersion. Once the patch is installed I am going to create a new character and start from scratch.
Would love some feedback once you've played through a few hours.

The premise of this game is so good, and if the Witcher 3 is anything to go by of what they're capable of, I wish them all the very best in resolving the issues.

Fingers crossed!

Bhuna50

Author Level
Have to say I was a few hours into the game and was enjoying it - both graphically and story wise and only suffered one visual bug during that - someone getting into a lift when the doors were still closed and the lift wasnt there...

Cant wait to return to it actually along with a few other games but waiting on my RMA :(

Have to say I was a few hours into the game and was enjoying it - both graphically and story wise and only suffered one visual bug during that - someone getting into a lift when the doors were still closed and the lift wasnt there...

Cant wait to return to it actually along with a few other games but waiting on my RMA :(
Thinking of restarting it with a new char build I know you can respec but 100,000 is steep and knowing more about the game can go in with some knowledge of the skills I want to spec :)

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I 100%ed the game and enjoyed it for what it is but I think I'm done with it. Don't see me returning for this, looking forward to an actual content update

I did enjoy it for what it was but I'm into ARPG's and don't mind grinding so the repetitive nature didn't really bother me and actually enjoyed being able to zone out. The game is nothing that was promised though

D

Deleted member 41971

dr_wanqenstein

Silver Level Poster
It would appear the update has dropped. It is enormous 25GB. This best transform the game!

I'm about 3hrs into the story and had quite a few bugs already, including a briefcase that was hovering in mid air blocking a doorway making it impossible for me to get through it! Apart from that been nothing too extreme aside from the usual minor bugs you expect in these large open world games.

On a side question, what FPS are you getting? I'm getting about 60 on ultra with ray tracing which is pretty good but was wondering if I could push it even further.

D

Deleted member 41971

D

Deleted member 41971

according to the article on the speculative leaked DLCs for cyberpunk, CDPR has denied these are the names of the content, although according to the article, there is suspicion that CDPR may not be telling the whole story.

dr_wanqenstein

Silver Level Poster
I'm really enjoying some of the story aspects to this game but by god it's absolutely loaded with bugs all over the place. Blown away that it got its release when it did - can't envisage a time when it'll be as smooth as GTA or Fallout.

D

Deleted member 41971

Knew they were adding in hover cars but thats abit much

and PULL TRIGGER, BANG :LOL:

- Copy.jpg