Cyberpunk 2077

D

Deleted member 41971

I can see me buying Mass Effect Day 1, so I'm almost pre-ordering, I'll have the advantage of seeing what the reviews look like first though.

how did evil genius go? reviews seem to be very mixed from players

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
how did evil genius go? reviews seem to be very mixed from players
I tend to play through quite a few games at once, so I've only put 7 or 8 hours into Evil Genius but I've enjoyed what I've played so far. If you skim through the reviews on Steam, most reviews are complaining about different things, and I'd say that stands out. I think a lot of people had really high expectations for the game and while I think EG2 is enjoyable, I don't think it was quite as good as some were hoping. The developers have put out a few patches, and so I think they're taking onboard some of the criticisms and working on fixing them. I always found the difficulty level shot up quickly in the original game, and this one is easier, which I personally don't mind, but that pops up in a few reviews.

Evil Genius 2 can probably be added to the list of games that could be warnings against pre-orders!

D

Deleted member 41971

I tend to play through quite a few games at once, so I've only put 7 or 8 hours into Evil Genius but I've enjoyed what I've played so far. If you skim through the reviews on Steam, most reviews are complaining about different things, and I'd say that stands out. I think a lot of people had really high expectations for the game and while I think EG2 is enjoyable, I don't think it was quite as good as some were hoping. The developers have put out a few patches, and so I think they're taking onboard some of the criticisms and working on fixing them. I always found the difficulty level shot up quickly in the original game, and this one is easier, which I personally don't mind, but that pops up in a few reviews.

Evil Genius 2 can probably be added to the list of games that could be warnings against pre-orders!

I may get evil genius one from gog in the future, looks all the fun with a cheaper price, I'm a tight chocolate M&M :sneaky:

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
ok, 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Elemental damage is a woke invention...?

giphy.gif

AleTax

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I just bought Cyberpunk and played around 1-1.5 hours, already incountered some glitches but nothing more for now. Game feels kinda linear

purplewakanda

Gold Level Poster
Thank you for all your feedbacks. I think if you buy it from GOG you can return it. I have not tried their return policy but they had advised it over Steam. I'm still not convinced to buy it for the price tag now.