del

TJWhonley

Enthusiast
a good gaming mouse is fine for most games. you get used to everything after a while. eventually it'll be hard to play on console

Rakk

The Awesome
thank you, also, do i need an SSD Cache Drive, what does it do?,as it adds £100+

You can use an SSD cache drive instead of getting a bigger SSD, and the PC uses it for your most used applications and such, its basically a cheaper way of getting SSD speed for the stuff you use the most.

Whether you need it is up to you or not, do you want the speed of an SSD?
Personally I still reckon SSD's/SSD caches are too expensive for me and whilst I stay with normal drives I won't know the difference anyways :)

Atuleon

Gold Level Poster
SSD on average loads games/startup three times faster than a HDD. Check for yourself as there are plenty of articles comparing the difference, and decided whether you think it's worth the extra money, or you are happy to wait to load?

Wolvo7

Bright Spark
that is an option, but iwill be playing shooters

Keyboard and mouse are quite easy to get used to especially for shooters. I've only ever played a few free shooters on my laptop but you'll find it a lot easier than using a controller. I'd still use my controller to play games like Arkham city and Assassin's Creed tho cuz the joysticks and button placement seem more suited for these types of games. Maybe I'll be proven wrong when I try these games on PC, but at least PC is definitely the best for shooters.

AwesomeDude

Bronze Level Poster
Drop the SSd then will save you quite a Bit, and If you really like Controller's Get a Windows Xbox 360 one there great!

Rakk

The Awesome
guys, how long do you think the computer will take to be delivered?
Well presuming you didnt go with fast track, desktops are at the moment taking about 14-15 working days on average to get dispatched, so about 3 weeks at a guess from when you ordered.