ETA on two items

Vaneel

Hi,

Looking at email I noticed you are awaiting 3610qm CPU and killer network card. Any guesstimates as to when our likely to receive the stock?

Cheers :)

Adli

Enthusiast
i was told by email that the ETA of the 3610QM is between 3pm and 4pm today. not sure about the wireless card though :)

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
The stock didn't land today unfortunately but should be here tomorrow. 3610QM are in very tight allocation at present but sufficient stock should be landing soon to cover all orders.

Rangs

Bronze Level Poster
My order is in pre-production for the past 20 days, I wonder why I haven't received any email updates?!?!

Adli

Enthusiast
My order is in pre-production for the past 20 days, I wonder why I haven't received any email updates?!?!

i emailed them first, asking if there was an ETA on the CPU. im sure if you give them an email (or a ring during office hours) they'll be happy to give you information :)

PCS

Administrator
Staff member

You should have received an email update - many apologies if you have not. If the stock does not land tomorrow we will contact you to let you know.

madness90

mines been built since last Wednesday, just waiting on the processor... was hoping to have it by Friday as i am away for the weekend but guess ill have another week of waiting :(

Vaneel

mines been built since last Wednesday, just waiting on the processor... was hoping to have it by Friday as i am away for the weekend but guess ill have another week of waiting :(

Yeah I'm hoping cpu's are In today so that testing and dispatch is done today and ready for tomorrow, would gladly pay the extra for a Saturday arrival if today can't be met on dispatch

Lets hope ay? :)

Rangs

Bronze Level Poster
You should have received an email update - many apologies if you have not. If the stock does not land tomorrow we will contact you to let you know.
Thank you PCS. My order is also waiting on 3610QM, I hope you receive enough stock to cover all pending orders!!

flobber238

Bronze Level Poster
Guess I should chip in... waiting for the Killer network card and the Nocti mSata card... I know that knowing won't speed things up but I'm a geek so, any ETA?

Anybody who wants to prepare for 'what to expect' might want to have a look around the Owners Lounge ( << link) forums on Notebook Review. All the PCS laptops are Clevo models; just work out which one.

Rangs

Bronze Level Poster
Got off a call with PCS now, they said they have received enough stock. Said my order will be dispatched by Monday to Tuesday!

Vaneel

Got off a call with PCS now, they said they have received enough stock. Said my order will be dispatched by Monday to Tuesday!

Yeah mine updated but I have another ETA, I rang them yesterday after finding out that the killer card is out of stock. I asked to change to the standard network card providing it is in stock, to which they replied 'yes we do have In stock"

After amending order they don't have basic card in stock :(

Can PCS please tell me which networks cards are in stock or due tomorrow so I can amend order?

QuickstepKing

Yeah mine updated but I have another ETA, I rang them yesterday after finding out that the killer card is out of stock. I asked to change to the standard network card providing it is in stock, to which they replied 'yes we do have In stock"

After amending order they don't have basic card in stock :(

Can PCS please tell me which networks cards are in stock or due tomorrow so I can amend order?

Did you go for the most basic spec network card? I went for the 450 and hope they've got that one...

I'm also waiting for the i7-3610QM and I've just checked my order status at 6pm and it's still in building, so either they didn't have enough today, or they haven't fitted them all into the backlog of orders yet.

Come on PCS (in a positive way)! This is my first order and I'm getting itchy fingers waiting...

madness90

Did you go for the most basic spec network card? I went for the 450 and hope they've got that one...

I'm also waiting for the i7-3610QM and I've just checked my order status at 6pm and it's still in building, so either they didn't have enough today, or they haven't fitted them all into the backlog of orders yet.

Come on PCS (in a positive way)! This is my first order and I'm getting itchy fingers waiting...

Ditto Pal, if it's done tomorrow i may ask for a Saturday delivery :p

GarionV

Haha, yeah I've got itchy fingers too... knowing its coming I've been looking at things I want to do once I've got it... I'm upgrading from my work laptop which has the graphics capacity of a 10 yo PC... so many games in my archive I've wanted to play for years that I haven't been able to, especially as from what I've seen on the web, Win7 Compatability mode will be able to run things that WinXP compatibility couldn't... fingers crossed!