ETA on two items

Adli

Enthusiast
Still in building *cries*

When did you two order, and were you standard delivery? (Trying to work out roughly where I am in the queue...)

my order was processed on the 5th of July, standard delivery. it was at in-building by noon the next day.

TommyAwesome

Order Date: 04-07-2012 @ 12:58:46
Processed Date: 04-07-2012
Build date: 05-07-2012

I'm now not convinced that the order date has anything to do with it then... as mine was ordered on the 28th June, and i'm still awaiting the processor... if others were ordered after that (like Adli's), then it doesn't seem to make a difference!!

Not happy!! I want my laptop, I've now had three weekends where I've had to talk to the wife, and do house work!!!

Rangs

Bronze Level Poster
Recieved mine at my office address only a few minutes ago! The box is quite big! Will be opening is once I get back home :tt1:

Adli

Enthusiast
mine is now in testing!! Any idea how long that normally takes?? Is it too optimistic to hope for a despatch today??

edit - It's now awaiting dispatch!

huzzah!! mine just got dispatched a few minutes ago. your order reach 'awaiting dispatch' before 3pm so there is a high chance of being dispatched today :D

TommyAwesome

Mine's been awaiting dispatch since 14:15... Was hoping for it to be shipped today, and arrive tomorrow!! :-(

Also - FYI - I called PCS this morning and asked what was happening with the processor and was told I'd have to wait for the next consignment to come in... I later found out that someone that had ordered their laptop after me had received theirs, so i sent a stroppy email to them explaining/complaining... less than 30 minutes later - It said "in Testing"!!

QuickstepKing

Was told this afternoon that mine has the 3610QM fitted and is awaiting testing due to a backlog of laptops that were awaiting the 3610QM. Checked this evening and it's still 'In building'.

:censored:

TommyAwesome

Has anyone's been dispatched today?? Mine's still stuck on awaiting dispatch.... I thought it'd go out last night seeing as I got the message at 14:15 that it was ready... So... I'd assume it will be shipped today, as they must have collections everyday, and surely they'd want to get things sent away ASAP... ???

QuickstepKing

Well I was told that mine had had a processor fitted when the last batch came in last Friday and was just waiting in the test queue, but I've not heard anything new today and mine is still marked as 'In Building'.

I'm now on 11th working day so starting to get just a little bit frustrated...:sleep1:

Last edited:

GarionV

Well I was told that mine had had a processor fitted when the last batch came in last Friday and was just waiting in the test queue, but I've not heard anything new today and mine is still marked as 'In Building'.

I'm now on 11th working day so starting to get just a little bit frustrated...:sleep1:
Give them a call, I did earlier and whilst I was on the phone speaking to the Order Tracking person who was telling me that they were waiting on a second delivery of processors, I received an email saying it had moved to testing. It's now awaiting dispatch :)

flobber238

Bronze Level Poster
I just wanted to share the joy. P.S. you may be interested to know this email arrived 90 mins after it went from "building" to "testing".
cyV63.jpg