ETA on two items

madness90

I'm unable to call them at the mo as i am at work, but i have messaged them and waiting for a reply. It's pretty much 3pm now so for anything to be delivered tomorrow it needs to be sent out like now. Keep us updated on what happens.

Vaneel

Testing missed dispatch by ten minutes so unfortunately didn't make it, the team were helpful and downgraded sat delivery to next day before 10am and gave difference in refund. Tuesday morning it is :)

Prob work out better as I'm off all day and don't have the baby

Woooooohooooooo

Rangs

Bronze Level Poster
Well mine didn't make it in time :( next week it is

Had luck mate! But not to worry, it will arrive before you say Vortex - just make sure you say it loooog enough till monday evening or Tuesday morning :winkiss: All the best

Adli

Enthusiast
mines still in testing too, it must have missed the deadline :(
oh well, ill have to kill time over the weekend and hope it arrives on monday/tuesday.

TommyAwesome

My Optimus III is still "In Building" on 11th working day, waiting for the 3610QM to arrive.... So still no idea if the processor is still in stock now or not... Hoping for a delivery next week... Or I'm going to pull my hair out!! Can't afford to upgrade to the next level up processor, as it's £100 extra!!!
Good to know I'm not the only one suffering out there though!!

flobber238

Bronze Level Poster
It's not suffering- PCS knows our social lives will end once and for all when these laptops arrive. They are in fact prolonging our social skills by a small amount. Thank you PCS!

TommyAwesome

Just spoke to someone on the phone - the consignment of the processors came in two parts, and they're still awaiting the second part now... So if your laptop hasn't been marked as testing, or later... you won't be getting it until the next delivery arrives - which they don't have an ETA for!!