Far Cry 3 (it already looks miles better than the second one ^.^)

essjayar

Youtube vids never do it justice. Bet it looks even better IRL. I found Far Cry 2 boring mind, not the gamer I used to be but can still get caught in a good story.

liamnic2

Super Star
OMG

I posted a thread about this game LOL

Looks Epic, graphics awsome, gameplay awsome

I cant wait to jump off a ledge and stap a guy on the landing :)

Gorman

Author Level
It looks more promising than 2 ever did, that game failed.

But guys, this is Ubisoft. Prepare for dissapointment.

Fear

Prolific Poster
It looks more promising than 2 ever did, that game failed.

But guys, this is Ubisoft. Prepare for dissapointment.

I can give 3 exceptions to that comment Assassins Creed, Assassins Creed 2 and Assassins Creed Brotherhood :p and a possible 4th Assassins Creed Revelations (fingers crossed) ;)

Theunderdog

Silver Level Poster
I can give 3 exceptions to that comment Assassins Creed, Assassins Creed 2 and Assassins Creed Brotherhood :p and a possible 4th Assassins Creed Revelations (fingers crossed) ;)

Indeed :) All the creed games (Exept ofc the handheld ones) have been brilliant, specially Brotherhood's assassin's guild addition :) Now THQ are the company that create dissappoinments *cough*Homefront*cough*

LDUK

Master Poster
Does it look awesome though? I haven't seen anything that this has that FC2 didn't have. Except the drop stab, which other games already have. FC2 looked great, until you played it for about 30minutes and find out it's just the same thing over and over. Would be good if they took us back to the original storyline of the first FC.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
I must admit after watching the second video it looks a bit better, but I think its gonna take a hell of a game to beat the first Farcry, still one of my all time favourites

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
warning: strong language

EVERY OTHER WORD IS RUDE :O

[video=youtube;J6gnOVJsCsM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6gnOVJsCsM&feature=player_embedded[/video]