Gta 5

Keedar

Expert
lol, really? In that case I'll pass, even if it eventually does come to PC it will certainly be a crudy console port.

I do have an xbox 360 by the way, i just dont use it anymore.

Yeah it looks like they will not give us gta5 on pc.They dont like what people done with gta4 (mods etc.)

Gishank

Bright Spark
Either they port it to PC, or the community will end up doing it and Rockstar will end up losing out. It's stupid for them not to, mods are the prime reason why GTA IV is still so successful.

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
Urgh I'd rather just get the console in that time! How can they NOT port to PC?! Surely you want a game to be played at its ultimate potential? Only PCs can do that....

ThomasM

Well I'm a little torn here. I'm up for getting a new phone in the new year - so I reckon I may be able to score one of those 'free console' contract deal things.... if this happens I shall absolutely be scoring a PS4 and GTA 5! But.... I want to see it in all its glory on my PC :/

I wouldnt do this if i were you, you pay way over the odds for the monthly contract and like double the price for the console if you work it out over the contract term..... Just save from now till new year and buy the console! I have had one of those 'deals' before thats why im letting you know :)

Yamikotai

Expert
I definitely agree it's a bad idea. If they're bundling something with your contract, you're going to be the one paying for it in some way, and usually more than you would separately.

adator

Enthusiast
They are so crafty making me pay for it twice, I'm going to have to buy it on Xbox first a year is just too long for me to wait for gta :(

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
emm, hate to be the barer of bad news but...

http://m.uk.ign.com/articles/2013/08/14/nvidia-suggests-gta-v-coming-to-pc-this-fall

IGN said:
UPDATE: In a statement this morning, Nvidia has said that the below statement on its investor call was made in error.
"This statement was made with the intent of expressing enthusiasm for the games industry in general, and was not intended to represent specific knowledge possessed by NVIDIA," it reads. "NVIDIA does not have information on any possible PC version release of Grand Theft Auto or its availability. We deeply regret the error."

steaky360

I'd suspect you can't make a balls up like that, if they have no knowledge of an actual release... what is coming in November?

Still, it will come out for PC's eventually, most stuff does. Just a matter of how long to wait for it really.

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Steaky, the new avatar isn't working for me at all. I'm genuinely quite disturbed. IT'S LIKE YOU'RE A DIFFERENT PERSON.