How fast is your internet according to Speed Test?

Tom DWC

Try the site suggested above by PokerFace instead as I'm not convinced it's all that accurate either.

I just ran it and it gave me a reading that's a fraction of what I'm actually getting.

PieOPah

1242363471.png

Work connection. Got to love the upload speed.

Home connection is about 30 up, 3 down

Sie

Gold Level Poster
Wow...clearly your Work place wants you to game...look at that upload speed!

just found out TalkTalk are going fiber optic in my area in may!! :D wooot

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
The Fibre trials are all a lie!

I can see the exchange nearest us that is part of the roll out...and yet BT cant give it to us, and I have no idea why!

Its like you have to have your left hand touching the exchange and your right hand using the mouse on your PC to get anything more than the usual broadband!

(Rest of the country is probably fine...its just my fault for living down here!)

Flucky

Which is super fast compared to what I'm used to :p
If I can press play on YouTube and watch it without having to pause it to let it load = fast

RichH

Gold Level Poster

Really annoying thing is, I live about 20 metres from a virgin fibre optic box but they never extended to our house when it was built 3 years ago

Pete

Bright Spark
check this, i'd nearly be better of on isdn :¬(
1304751788.png

the last time i got a grade F was for my French GCSE

Edit : been like this a week and now finally got through to my ISP to get BT on the case.

Last edited:

MrShteeeve

Recently moved into new flat, I'm paying o2 for the broadband, but obviously using be unlimiteds network, im impressed tbh!

Last edited:

MrShteeeve

Haha I love it, 'just so I can get your internet in the settlement' made me laugh, although i wouldnt say no ;)