How fast is your internet according to Speed Test?

PokerFace

Banned
PS ..Why is it some messages get sent for a Mod to approve them but others appear right away ???

I think it's only messages with links (and maybe photos - I'm not sure) go to be checked by mod's. I believe it's to do with the number of posts you've made. After making a certain number of posts (10?) then your posts will be shown immediately.

Fliptoad

1200726128.png

vasu34

hi i wish to add my experience here i test the speed of my internet in many sites i got the best result from here
ip-detailsmy results are
download=1.09Kbps
upload=0.87Kbps
friend guide me some tips to increase my speed.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
different server, please note, these are both at peak times, and good ol virgin always gives me a fraction at peak times

PING - 18 ms
d/load - 4.61 mbps
u/load - 0.45 mbps

will check in the morning, or later this evening should be better

rep for good internet speed? xD

Flucky

different server, please note, these are both at peak times, and good ol virgin always gives me a fraction at peak times

PING - 18 ms
d/load - 4.61 mbps
u/load - 0.45 mbps

will check in the morning, or later this evening should be better

rep for good internet speed? xD

It's not homework lol, nobody's judging.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
well... and it just seems to be getting worse, i just tested again and my PING was supposedly 829 ms, rep for worse internet than everyone else?

Cavid

Guys I would advise you don't use this site, it's TERRIBLY unreliable you'll never get a true speed you're just being limited by their "limited" server capacity, my SpeedTest tells me I get a 5Mb download yet when I download a game I can get 30Mb? Most obvious test, download a large file e.g. game demo and see what speed you get but if you're on Windows XP use a download accelerator it may help a chunk too! :D