How fast is your internet according to Speed Test?

Tom DWC

Recently switched from Virgin to BT given all our problems that never got properly resolved.

Much happier now and would recommend Infinity. (*But only if near the exchange, check!)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Yeh we are on Infinity now Tom. "Up to 76 meg", but advised would likely get max 48 (all the usual things that affect it), so hoping the 7 i posted earlier will improve :)

Tom DWC

Yeh we are on Infinity now Tom. "Up to 76 meg", but advised would likely get max 48 (all the usual things that affect it), so hoping the 7 i posted earlier will improve :)

Fingers crossed, should do. Engineer told us something similar and it did indeed settle down to a regular (and considerably faster) speed after a week or so. :)

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I could really do with that upload speed at times, i get around 2mb/s and similar download speed, it takes forever if i want to upload a youtube video and feel my pain when my internet cuts out for 30 seconds and wipes all progress :/

Dolleeh

BEAT THAT!!

1932660369.png

And that's better than usual, we seem to have been upgraded 0.3Mb/s recently WOOOO PARTY TIME

-_-

Edit: Not sure why the pictures so small, but it's probably for the best, otherwise it might make me cry when I look at it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Smurfette

Never fear, my trusty dongle is here... I can beat you all!

*drumroll*

Phwooaaaaaar... not had a D+ since I peed off my English teacher by writing a rude limerick instead of "poetry" :punk:/

Yamikotai

Expert
After getting used to my parents' 2.5Mb, I'm back to uni and to wonderful 30Mb. Will ask if it can be upped to 60Mb, though :p

2189129897.png