How long will it take

Scotch

Gold Level Poster
Hello, i'm really hoping to get my laptop by friday i bought it on monday night and when i post this it says on the 4th production day. I was hoping to get by friday-sun because then i can put OS on take it to my new house but i dont know if this is possible i've used standard build time and mail so can anyone help?

ilike2burnthing

Gold Level Poster
From my experiences and looking at the averages on the website, from placing the order to it arriving on your doorstep, you're looking 2-3 weeks (perhaps closer to 2).

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
Depends on how busy they are,I ordered a laptop for my daughter and received it 4 days later,that was without fast track.Think that must be a bit of a record though. :)

Scotch

Gold Level Poster
4 days. That would be amazing. I just hope i can get it by sunday max because if i dont i would have to wait till the following saturday :( Well 4 working days down, so mabye it can be done but the chances are looking very unlikely with looking at the 5 day dispatch time thing

Chriso

Gold Level Poster
Well this is the 7th day for waiting for me and only 5 working days. I'm crossing my fingers they start building monday :p. I called them about enqueries that I had and they said it should be roughly ready for delivery on the 22 but he also said it could be sooner or even longer :p. Its a short time to wait but feels like forever :).

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Depends on how busy they are,I ordered a laptop for my daughter and received it 4 days later,that was without fast track.Think that must be a bit of a record though. :)

Still claiming this one :D

Processed Date 17-08-2011
Build Date 18-08-2011
Test Date 18-08-2011
Awaiting Dispatch Date 18-08-2011
Dispatch Date 18-08-2011

Scotch

Gold Level Poster
So threatening works. Hmm. Interesting. I may look into this.

I kid, I kid. My hired sniper may not :)

Scotch

Gold Level Poster
Okay, i got an email this morning saying
"We are currently processing your order (number ******) and we aim to dispatch your order as soon as possible. Your order has so far been in processing for 5-6 working days. Because of the way our production facility works, sometimes orders can take 7-8 working days to enter the building and testing process, but please be assured that we aim to dispatch your order as soon as possible.

As soon as we have any further updates on the current status of your order we will contact you by email. Once your order is dispatched, providing you have entered your mobile phone number into your account details, we will send you a text message to inform you of this.

In the meantime, if you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by telephone on 0844 499 4000 or by emailing us using our online messaging system."

But my main page said it was already in pre production so does this mean i need to wait another 5-6days or will they star building the laptop soon?

Thanks.

Rakk

The Awesome
But my main page said it was already in pre production so does this mean i need to wait another 5-6days or will they star building the laptop soon?

Thats just an automated email that gets sent out once your order is about 5-6 working days old, it's just letting you know that they haven't forgotten your order :)

Hopefully they will start building your laptop soon, possibly a couple more days til they build it, but it does depend on how many are in the queue ahead of you as to when it will be exactly.

Last edited:

Scotch

Gold Level Poster
Ahh thanks. Usually it seems laptops take more 9-10days even one said 13 working days O>O thats going to annoy me.

I believe its time o ask everyone who has order something to cancel it then buy it again :) I kid i kid.

I hope i comes soon. Can't be bothered working out anymore i want games :)

Scotch

Gold Level Poster
I ordered mine on the 8th Jan. It says 5th working day - pre-production. I want it now!

If you get it before me i may slap :) I ordered mine at 10pm on 7th so techenically they will have seen it on tuesday. I cant wait i jus really want it by sat-sun so i can actually take it to work from mon-fri :)

Scotch

Gold Level Poster
Just phone a falla and he said i'm 82nd in que so he said hopefully next week ill get some news. So another week it is then.