I41, Geekfest here we come

MoshiMoshi

Silver Level Poster
90 quid. (._.)

I'd bring my machine along if I HAD a way of carting it there. Unfortunately...... no?

Plus I've already spent my money on the London MCM Expo AND train tickets to/from London.

Rakk

The Awesome
Two reasons!

1. Because i could
2. Why not?

Perfect reasons :)

Give us a shout if you end up popping along Rakk, or anyone else who is geek enough to step up!

Will do, the spectator pass is only a tenner (I think), and well, it'd probably be good for me to get out of the house :)
No, I'm not bringing my PC along, I think I'd be the only one playing EQ2 anyways :)

MoshiMoshi

Silver Level Poster
What's EQ2?

Well... if I were going, I doubt anyone would want to play Navyfield, World of Tanks or Forgotten Hope 2.

Though I might get a lot of converts if it were World of Tanks =D

Rakk

The Awesome
What's EQ2?

EQ2 = Everquest 2
It's an MMORPG thart takes up far too much of my time, WoW is quite similar to it (note: I am specifically comparing it that way round, the EQ franchise has been around much longer than WoW).

Gorman

Author Level
Eve is good, the time based skillpoint system is a bit meh though, you have to wait for months for certain skills to finish.

Rakk

The Awesome
Give us a shout if you end up popping along Rakk, or anyone else who is geek enough to step up!

Ok, spectator pass booked for the Saturday (I hope), the ticket I can print doesn't actually deem to tell me which day it's booked for - speaking of which, I'll need to find some way to print it (no printer).

Gorman

Author Level
Ok, spectator pass booked for the Saturday (I hope), the ticket I can print doesn't actually deem to tell me which day it's booked for - speaking of which, I'll need to find some way to print it (no printer).

Doesnt the spectator pass cover the whole weekend?

Rakk

The Awesome
*cough* Work printer *cough* ;)
Yeah, that would be the plan, but our company firewall blocks access to the i41 site :(
This means I'm gonna have to be nice to Darren (our sys admin) and get him to print it out - he can get to any site, and often does

Doesnt the spectator pass cover the whole weekend?
Not as far as I know, think it only covers one day, I give them a call today to verify :)

Edit: Yeah, the 10quid spectator pass lasts for one day (£25 for the whole weekend), and yes mine is booked for the Saturday, and the person on the phone sounded far too cheery for it being 9:30 in the morning .....

Last edited:

Kevin1

Sooo.... 3 weeks to go. Is there really none of our forum users attending Multiplay's i41? Has any ever attended one of the i=series before?

I've attended I34, I36 playing CoD4. but not as a spectator, which is what i think the mods here are going as.

Kevin1

see that PCS is in Huddersfield, i used to go skateboarding in Huddersfield. im in Oldham (Manchester)

Rakk

The Awesome
PCS is actually based near Brockholes, Holmfirth I believe, just a load of people working there live in Huddersfield :)

Gorman

Author Level
RIGHT!

This is a last call to anyone who wants to come and say hello during I41.

Myself, meds and jakattack will be attendind the byoc event tomorrow.

Its going to be a lot of fun and we would love to see some of you guys down there.