I41, Geekfest here we come

Sleinous

Author Level
lolwut its on a weekday?? Bah, my excuses are all void then... to be replaced with the most obvious one... I have lectures one a weekday lol. Have fun though! Say hi from me Gorman or else! :p

Rakk

The Awesome
Sleinous you do realise its a whole weekend event, starting on Friday - going til Monday, but I think they must be letting people in today.

Rakk

The Awesome
Well, I went, met up with Gorman, Meds and Jak, had a couple of drinks, watched the masters at work trying to fix a PC, had quite a few conversations and was told if I ever repeated the conversations going on I'd be killed :)

All in all not a bad afternoon, hey it got me out of the house.

Was good to meet you guys btw.

Last edited:

Gorman

Author Level
Good to meet you too.

Not long after you left Jack spilt a pint of cider in his machine.

Oh the luls.

Rakk

The Awesome
Oh dear, meanwhile I got questioned as to how I had a can of cider with me when I was leaving (since it obviously wasn't bought from the bar).

Did you get the machine working btw?

Sleinous

Author Level
I guess Jack killed his pc then? :p

Do tell us about said convos ;)

I spent all this time gtting my synology and web server up n running lol...

Meds

This does not surprise me ^^

Lol, such low expectations.

Yeah, we got Jay's PC up and running but he made a few upgrades along the way (CPU, Mobo, RAM :)).

Jack's PC was working within 20 mins, there is nothing we can't fix :p

EDIT: Nice to meet you too Rakk, sorry we spent most of it fixing a PC rather than gaming like we should have been! :D

Rakk

The Awesome
Yeah, we got Jay's PC up and running but he made a few upgrades along the way (CPU, Mobo, RAM).
Glad the weekend didn't turn out to be a total waste for him then.

Jack's PC was working within 20 mins, there is nothing we can't fix :p
Hehe, cool, I shoulda stayed a bit longer to watch the entertainment :)

EDIT: Nice to meet you too Rakk, sorry we spent most of it fixing a PC rather than gaming like we should have been! :D
Well, I still had good fun and enjoyed myself.

And I proved Gorman wrong about something, when I told him I'd find you lot with my tracking skills I don't think he believed me, and lo and behold I found you :)

PS. It musta been cold camping last night (I know I had to scrape ice of the car this morning and I41 is only 20 miles from me), or were you lot just sleeping over your PC's, or of course just gaming all night.

Last edited:

Gorman

Author Level
PS. It musta been cold camping last night (I know I had to scrape ice of the car this morning and I41 is only 20 miles from me), or were you lot just sleeping over your PC's, or of course just gaming all night.

The tents were frozen solid, but were northerners and cook with ice.

Ooh, post the full spec's!

Its that awesome "crashes during sup com 2 and loses him the match" spec. All the mags are raving about it.

Gorman

Author Level
This video may contain bits that offend.

Bad language
Shoddy editing
Man boobs
etc

Consider this your warning.

Edit: Its down there.

Last edited:

Rakk

The Awesome
Hehe, I remember seeing the earlier bits of the video, and phew, I obviously managed to stay out of the way of the camera :)

Edit: I liked the vid, though there was a small section that I couldve lived without :)

Last edited:

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
Hehe, I remember seeing the earlier bits of the video, and phew, I obviously managed to stay out of the way of the camera :)

Edit: I liked the vid, though there was a small section that I couldve lived without :)

Were you on the webcamera at 3:28 lol?