Internet Connected to Wifi - no internet connection

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks!
Still getting the 'No internet secured' message for the wifi but as I can now use ethernet it's not as big of any issue. Obviously frustrating as we paid for the wifi card and it doesn't seem to be working properly somewhere
Have you run all windows updates? Keep applying them untl there are none left.

D

Deleted member 17413

I think they did already, i'm still sat thinking its some weird leftover and a complete reinstall might resolve it. Just seems really weird that it keeps coming back.

I dont suppose deleting the driver for the AX200 and then running update to load a fresh copy on would make a difference?

LazyOldWoman

Bronze Level Poster
I think they did already, i'm still sat thinking its some weird leftover and a complete reinstall might resolve it. Just seems really weird that it keeps coming back.
I might leave that for another time.
It's running fine with the wifi booster connected to the pc through ethernet. Just a shame it had to be such a faff.

The PC is great though, perfect for the relaxed gaming and my partner's picture/video editing through the adobe suite.

D

Deleted member 17413

Its just where you said it was fine and running, and you had done all the updates and stuff before.
Then taking bullguard out and reboot and its now convinced it cant speak to the router.

D

Deleted member 17413

I might leave that for another time.
It's running fine with the wifi booster connected to the pc through ethernet. Just a shame it had to be such a faff.

The PC is great though, perfect for the relaxed gaming and my partner's picture/video editing through the adobe suite.

If you are going to reinstall windows fresh, now is teh time to do it...rather than after loading games and software on, all your taskbar and desktop layouts, preference settings etc.

LazyOldWoman

Bronze Level Poster
If you are going to reinstall windows fresh, now is teh time to do it...rather than after loading games and software on, all your taskbar and desktop layouts, preference settings etc.
I did a windows reset last night. Does that not do a full reinstall?

LazyOldWoman

Bronze Level Poster
No, that's just a reset from the existing windows installation, just clears out programs and settings. A clean install is entirely different.
Oh right. Would that need a product code or something though?
With it working i'm happy for now. Might spend some more time on it when i'm off work but just needed a quick fix for the time being.

Thanks again for your support though, it's been helpful

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Oh right. Would that need a product code or something though?
With it working i'm happy for now. Might spend some more time on it when i'm off work but just needed a quick fix for the time being.

Thanks again for your support though, it's been helpful
A reinstall will completely delete everything, all your games downloads, everything so you’d have to start all over from the beginning again.

Clean install only takes about 30 mins.

D

Deleted member 17413

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine