London Riots/looting

UndeadJack

Master Poster
well its not happening because the courts are backed up, from what the majistrates were saying earlier, they said tht 6 months for standard burglary isnt enough so they wouldnt sentence, they instead sent them to crown court for i think they called it "busainess burglary" which gives max of 10 years. Should igve people something to be scared about.
Yeah that's true. It will be blocking up the crown courts now... Instead of doing in major offenders they are banging up idiots with a thing for K-Swiss and Plasma TVs

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Anyone head that the guy may not have even fired at the cops, that is the completely wrong time to release any info like that

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Yeah that's true. It will be blocking up the crown courts now... Instead of doing in major offenders they are banging up idiots with a thing for K-Swiss and Plasma TVs

tbh i dont care if it backs the courts up at the moment, if 50% of them get jail ill be quite happy and by jail i mean over a year. Also if they think about it, goin to jail theyll get a plasma tv anyway ;) lol

UndeadJack

Master Poster
Anyone head that the guy may not have even fired at the cops, that is the completely wrong time to release any info like that
Ikr. Whoever did it had illegal weapons though. Its a murder case now.

tbh i dont care if it backs the courts up at the moment, if 50% of them get jail ill be quite happy and by jail i mean over a year. Also if they think about it, goin to jail theyll get a plasma tv anyway ;) lol
Yeah but they don't get to keep that one :) I want those idiot in for a long time...

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
For a start they need to make sure that they are released at different times, to prevent them all leaving at once and causing more problems

Frenchy

Prolific Poster

rubbish, infact the report i saw earlier was extremely well read out by a woman, she said in precuise terms that the guy had been shot by police, that the gun aklso found on the scene was a modified gun, not a replica, it had a bulleted cartridge in the chamber and is an illegal weapon under the firearms act. It is completel;y the information people need to know.

UndeadJack

Master Poster
rubbish, infact the report i saw earlier was extremely well read out by a woman, she said in precuise terms that the guy had been shot by police, that the gun aklso found on the scene was a modified gun, not a replica, it had a bulleted cartridge in the chamber and is an illegal weapon under the firearms act. It is completel;y the information people need to know.

There has been an updated statement about death - same stuff about the gun but there isn't evidence that police did it. Cover up?

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
There has been an updated statement about death - same stuff about the gun but there isn't evidence that police did it. Cover up?

well im pretty sure thats a crappy bit of reporting because there was a statement already earlier saying it was a bullet fired from an mp5 which the police were using lol.

SrgColman

Enthusiast
tumblr_lpo7x1rQgV1r1p3wro1_500.jpg

Entrance to bullring at 6

tumblr_lpo8xue15i1r1p3wro1_500.jpg

Entrance to bullring at 6:37

SrgColman

Enthusiast
Police with dogs are patrolling inside of bullring now its been secured again, I hope some ******** breaks in and gets ravaged

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Police with dogs are patrolling inside of bullring now its been secured again, I hope some ******** breaks in and gets ravaged

lol. Sony centre and the shop next door and tesco express in birmingham were all missed out fo those photos, but sony centre is now empty.

Everyone against the riots should go out and stand in the way, can u imagine 400 people aginst 50,000 in each city? the 400 rioters woukldnt stand a chance. lol

UndeadJack

Master Poster
lol. Sony centre and the shop next door and tesco express in birmingham were all missed out fo those photos, but sony centre is now empty.

Everyone against the riots should go out and stand in the way, can u imagine 400 people aginst 50,000 in each city? the 400 rioters woukldnt stand a chance. lol

Can you please grab me something like a plasma or macboook pro when john lewis gets looted? Lol mks but I can't wait to hear of somebody being flattened by.A dog

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
They are definetly going to be much stronger tonight, with a few police going around with rubber bullets and they have apparently been given the go ahead to use batons if attacked

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I dont think the numbers will be much more within london although elsewhere there may be more, im worried that my local shopping centre will be trashed as we are just outside london and its very popular, its already been shut with the shutters down and apparently the shops inside were open but with shutters down, incase anyone decides to stroll in