London Riots/looting

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
No give me a clue... :/

Anyone got any news on the riots tonight? Have no tv, iplayer dont work on my ipad will try the itv app

PokerFace

Banned
I don't know about you lot, but I feel bloody ashamed that this is going on in our country and it will be being broadcast all over the world. I bet the French are loving it (right Frenchy?)!!!

UndeadJack

Master Poster
I am ashamed to be british. If this keeps escalating (like in Wolverhampton and westbrom) they might hopefully cancel the Olympics. Stupid corporate event so. It doesn't matter to me

sakumatu

Bronze Level Poster
Checked in this evening and couldn't believe my eyes, there's so many pages in here

One of the many most devastating news (except one person killed so far, I believe)
http://www.nme.com/news/various-artists/58529

And quite possibly any kinda big brother laws and the control aver the internet will have even bigger, stronger grounds from now on.
Sad, really sad.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Just been watching and the police are much more in control in london and in a few areas, large groups have gathered together against the rioters ready to bring them down and make citizens arrests

I hope this is the same everywhere else and it shows that there is still some good ol british community still in london

UndeadJack

Master Poster
People aren't doing it. tonight. as. The shiz.is going down elsewhere but im guessing police presence goes away twos and it kicks off

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I am proud to be British. This has been shown by what the real British people did following the violence.

The people that are doing this are not British, they are nothing. I would not even wish them on the most despotic regime.

And all it does is make the already declining situation of the country and economy that much worse...yeh...they really won something here.

The world of Fallout 3 suddently looks quite civilised and safe! :(

Let us all hope that it ends soon and then we can start to recover as a nation.

UndeadJack

Master Poster
A rather unneccesary and incitful comment dont you think?

This isnt a racial thing. Its a thug thing.

I know but some beastly woman in croydon had a speech tropic fellow black people to get a groups so I want to see some idiots talk on tv about them taking control. Its the. BBC so it will happen...

Last edited:

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
I don't know about you lot, but I feel bloody ashamed that this is going on in our country and it will be being broadcast all over the world. I bet the French are loving it (right Frenchy?)!!!

Why would the french be loving it? I think everyone in the world watching it (unless they are a ****) is as worried as the british are at the moment. Im 26 yr old male and have no problem admitting when i was in birmingham earlier i was scared. I however dont feel ashamed to be half british, i feel ashamed we have so many ***** in the world but every country ahs them. British people got together today and helped clean up, voulonteered their lunch breaks etc to help others in need, that is the true British spirit.

Last edited:

PokerFace

Banned
Why would the french be loving it? I think everyone in the world watching it (unless they are a ****) is as worried as the british are at the moment. Im 26 yr old male and have no problem admitting when i was in birmingham earlier i was scared. I however dont feel ashamed to be half british, i feel ashamed we have so many ***** in the world but every country ahs them. British people got together today and helped clean up, voulonteered their lunch breaks etc to help others in need, that is the true British spirit.

No offence intended Frenchy. I guess you only 1/2 understood my humour. You don't realise that we (1/2 of us at least) always joke about our relationship with the French. With respect, you may want to consider editing one of the words in your post, family friendly forum and all that ;)