London Riots/looting

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Luckily they are too dumb to hav heard of pcs and other than a few mini pcs they wouldnt take anything else cos they wouldnt have a clue what it was

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
The news I have read so far is that not a lot happened.

It seems the thugs are more scared of the police now, but also melt if water touches them (they are wicked people after all!)!

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I think you may have missed the point Wozza :) Work = actually working, not sitting watching stuff (sneaky forum posts don't count btw...sitting watching something for minutes at a time would!)

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
I think you may have missed the point Wozza :) Work = actually working, not sitting watching stuff (sneaky forum posts don't count btw...sitting watching something for minutes at a time would!)

Neither of my last 2 jobs would mind if I sat had a break fro 15 mins at any point during the day, played table football or watched iplayer etc, as long as I get my work done.

NMEBowen

Master Poster
sadly theres no pc`s on a building site but my old boss demanded a tea break every 20 mins i had to start turning them down in the end due to the fact i was p*ssing like a racehorse by lunch