London Riots/looting

UndeadJack

Master Poster
No offence intended Frenchy. I guess you only 1/2 understood my humour. You don't realise that we (1/2 of us at least) always joke about our relationship with the French. With respect, you may want to consider editing one of the words in your post, family friendly forum and all that ;)

my best mate is half french, Really good crack us two just insulting France. Just good lark ain't it? But we insult britain as we are British. Nothing wrong with taking the mick

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
No offence intended Frenchy. I guess you only 1/2 understood my humour. You don't realise that we (1/2 of us at least) always joke about our relationship with the French. With respect, you may want to consider editing one of the words in your post, family friendly forum and all that ;)

Actually though the foruym would edit tht word out lol, edited now :) thnx for spottin it lol, normally works lol, look **** **** **** ****

Teaz

Godlike
for some reason, london is somewhat becoming like arkham city from batman lol if it doesnt get controlled.

SrgColman

Enthusiast
Been patroling my streets in a group of friends and had no trouble seen or heard of tonight in south Birmingham now. Police asked us what we were doing but where quick to ask us to check certain areas and report back, obviously showing they are stretched thin as it in in Brum. No more trouble has reached my area like it did last night (being one road over last night -_-). All ok in South West Birmz.

Al.Neri

Super Star
I'd like to see how the condems can put any sort of gloss on the way the police force is spread as thin as it is now, what with all the cuts going on. it paints the whole debacle in a bad light when the police are having to rely on locals and vigilantes to help them do their job. their half arsed solution of shipping in numbers from around the country to police the capital was a bit of an own goal as well, as it left other areas of the country undermanned police-wise

I think these riots will be one of the final nails in the coffin for cameron & co, even if the condem coalition does manage to hold together until the end of this parliament, they have ****ed too many lower/lower-middle class people off with their drastic cuts

UndeadJack

Master Poster
I'd like to see how the condems can put any sort of gloss on the way the police force is spread as thin as it is now, what with all the cuts going on. it paints the whole debacle in a bad light when the police are having to rely on locals and vigilantes to help them do their job. their half arsed solution of shipping in numbers from around the country to police the capital was a bit of an own goal as well, as it left other areas of the country undermanned police-wise

I think these riots will be one of the final nails in the coffin for cameron & co, even if the condem coalition does manage to hold together until the end of this parliament, they have ****ed too many lower/lower-middle class people off with their drastic cuts

I think that it will start calming down tonight.... Unless they cut met numbers back to 6k and it kicks off again

TudorVII

Enthusiast
JCQWV.gif

Looting, denied!

Switchblade

Why cant we all just spear a looter like the AWESOME guy in the green top. If we all did one each the mess would stop now and its fun for all to watch. Looting/rioting stops and everyone has a good ol chuckle at the RATBOYS getting SLAMMED!!

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Why cant we all just spear a looter like the AWESOME guy in the green top. If we all did one each the mess would stop now and its fun for all to watch. Looting/rioting stops and everyone has a good ol chuckle at the RATBOYS getting SLAMMED!!

lol.

Im really glad I decided to work from home today and not go into Birmingham, dont wanna be anywhere near that place at the moment. Thoughts go out to anyone living in birmingham and everywhere else that have to deal with all this ****. :(

TudorVII

Enthusiast
lol.

Im really glad I decided to work from home today and not go into Birmingham, dont wanna be anywhere near that place at the moment. Thoughts go out to anyone living in birmingham and everywhere else that have to deal with all this ****. :(

A friend of mine's been out this morning in Wolverhampton to help with the clean up job, luckily it's no where near as bad as some places.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Yeah unfortunately hit and run in birmingham killed three guys tryin to defend their road.

Thank goodness the government has finally decided to allow police to use any tactics they believe necessary and they have now authorized the use of water cannons, big step forward.

UndeadJack

Master Poster
Yeah unfortunately hit and run in birmingham killed three guys tryin to defend their road.

Thank goodness the government has finally decided to allow police to use any tactics they believe necessary and they have now authorized the use of water cannons, big step forward.

tbh water cannons seem fun :p

Saryad

In the newspaper today there was a picture of a black guy about my age (18) running down a road carrying a 46 inch TV and grinning at the camera. I actually had my head in my hands at seeing the stereotype acted out in real life.