Mah Noo Kat

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
So I'm babysitting a friend's dog for a couple of weeks at a lovely house in Wandsworth, here's the doggy, she's called Hazel aka The Destroyer of Worlds. Whenever a delivery person or mailman comes to the door I call out "Back Beast!" just to prepare them for her deeply destructive nature.

View attachment 36435

But a couple of doors down, they've got a monster cat, which I'm fairly sure @AgentCooper is a Maine Coon although not certain about their colouring variations, you can't quite make it out in the photo as Android is doing some smoothing, but the ears are very definitely elongated and quite hairy towards the tips, it's hard to make out the size, but the Sky dish is literally just above it so should give you some idea!

View attachment 36436

20230327_153645 - Copy.jpg

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
But they're so cute when they use your bare back as a climbing frame to get to something they can't normally reach...those little slices in your skin don't sting at all 😬
Many years ago a pub I used to use down in Somerset had some Manx kittens, and you'd be stood at the bar and they would climb your legs....

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Maybe he means Daddy long legs which is an insect? or is it an arachnid because it has 8 legs?

Flying arachnid is a terrifying though

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Mum pretty much browbeat my sister into getting a new puppy today, so we have a new addition to the family. Currently unnamed, but she's also a black sprocker spaniel like Aoife.

She's absolutely tiny though!

View attachment 38078

Not quite 9 weeks old!
Ah, that’s fantastic. I miss having dogs, the cats are great but kittens aren’t the same as puppies. The falling asleep in contortionistic positions, the dopey factor, the humorously inside out floppy ear.

Have fun with your new pal! And let us know the name when the fam have made the decision 👍