Mass Effect 2

Xavien

Enthusiast
Yes you can play all the dlc after finishing the game, and agreed there LDUK i cant believe anyone could play though mass effect and not remember anything about the game, the mass effect series is my all time fav games so far!!

Meds

Mass Effect bored me... maybe I didn't give it long enough but I was fed up of clicking through conversations - I just wanted to play the game!

Sweeney47

Mass Effect bored me... maybe I didn't give it long enough but I was fed up of clicking through conversations - I just wanted to play the game!

Space bar is your friend (assuming you played on PC) can use it to skip convos/cutscenes. Can be done on Xbox cant remember the button though...

Xavien

Enthusiast
Me to LDUK :) loved the converstations as they were interesting like the characters, even watched them all second time round, miranda had such a sweeeeet voice :) but i dont know how liara is going to take it in the new DLC so i may have to play it through again

Xavien

Enthusiast
lol sweeney :) well i guess i have a thing for blue women with squids on their heads......hang on that doesnt actually sound very nice........

LDUK

Master Poster
If you played the first ME you'd know how she takes it.... oh you mean like that?

ahem....
Oh c'mon now lol. This site is becoming /b/'s little loved sister.

lol sweeney :) well i guess i have a thing for blue women with squids on their heads......hang on that doesnt actually sound very nice........

The Asari seem to do some cool mating thing too. I would love to see what that's like :p

Xavien

Enthusiast
Heh yeah agreed there LDUK, and seeing a unmasked quarrian would be awesome, you dont even get to see it if you get friendly with Tali if you know what i mean :) ive heard the next game is going to be more light hearted and no so hard hitting. Not sure if thats good or bad i kinda liked the seriousness of the situation. Depends how far they take it i guess

Sweeney47

What I gathered from their statement was that it wasnt going to be so 'doom and gloom' whereby the first two were "zomg we're doomed!" the next one is going to be more about the good guys being a match for the reapers... but who knows.

Xavien

Enthusiast
Thats right, its suppose to be much more light hearted rather then like watching an episode of eastenders. I thought they would keep the shadow broker stuff until the next game but looks like they will have enough content to cover a game anyway.

LDUK

Master Poster
I reckon the third will be Epic. And I have a slight suspicion that there will be more after 3.

Sweeney47

I reckon the third will be Epic. And I have a slight suspicion that there will be more after 3.

I have no doubt there will be life beyond mass effect 3... there is such a fan base for it, it would be stupid for them to stop at 3... and as they're with EA now, EA will force them to milk it...

As long as the product is good quality Ill stay faithful.

LDUK

Master Poster
I have no doubt there will be life beyond mass effect 3... there is such a fan base for it, it would be stupid for them to stop at 3... and as they're with EA now, EA will force them to milk it...

As long as the product is good quality Ill stay faithful.

Indeed. But then again, like you said, they're with EA.