Mass Effect Trilogy Remaster (Legendary Edition)

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Does it say something about me as a person that I couldn't get on with the original Mass Effect yet I'm strangely enjoying Andromeda? :eek: It is quite monotonous (speak to someone on the ship, go to the station, speak to someone, go back to the ship, speak to...oh wait, I was supposed to speak to someone on the station....go back to the station whilst swearing profusely :rolleyes:) but I find the shooting mechanics to be better (no sway on the sniper rifle for one).

Will try ME1 at some point, maybe when the remaster is done...here's hoping they redo it as well as Halo has been redone (given that Halo looked way more dated than ME1, they should be able to manage it...on the Xbox switching between Classic and Remastered whilst playing really shows how much work they put in to it)
The 1 person on the planet who enjoyed Andromeda has been found! :LOL:

I own it, but just haven't got around to giving it a go.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Capture.JPG

The Legendary Edition is the first game that I can remember seeing that suggests a 3000-series CPU as recommended spec. The times they are a-changing!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Some more details about tweaks and improvements have been released in a BioWare blog, nicely summed up in this article. Especially pleased to hear that the Mako is being overhauled in a big way 👍

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I don't think I can face all that time in the Mako (or aboard ship) diligently searching/scanning every last square inch of planets for resources again.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I don't think I can face all that time in the Mako (or aboard ship) diligently searching/scanning every last square inch of planets for resources again.
Apparently they have improved the Mako parts of the first game, so I'll be giving the game a go sooner or later.

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Haha i am there with you mate. The one game i used it on was Forza Horizon. never used it in anything else!
I'm the same in real life.

I go on 'driving trips' with a group of Z4M/M5 drivers, and will create a 250-300 mile route for 1 day, with 2 15 minute comfort breaks, and 1 30 minute lunch break.

Then some random driver(s) will decide to stop to take photos 🤬 which then screws up the timings for the rest of the day.