Mass Effect Trilogy Remaster (Legendary Edition)

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I'm about 50% pre-loaded, but the internet is really slow while I'm listening to the football. I'm probably going not going to be playing until Saturday. Will more than likely be worth it.

Edit - hit download speeds of 16.5 mb/s this morning while in the shower, so the pre-load is complete. Roll on this evening!

Last edited:

barlew

Godlike
As somebody who played the trilogy on Xbox 360 on my old CRT TV, seeing even just the first game in 4K is amazing.
I played the original on PC. I cannot wait to see what they have done with ME1. I have replayed ME2 loads of times but have never been able to get back into ME1 due to how dated the gameplay and mechanics are now.

But holy crap 100GB download!!!! I wont be playing tonight clearly.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I played the original on PC. I cannot wait to see what they have done with ME1. I have replayed ME2 loads of times but have never been able to get back into ME1 due to how dated the gameplay and mechanics are now.

But holy crap 100GB download!!!! I wont be playing tonight clearly.
I got lucky with my pre-load speeds this morning before work. Hopefully your 100GB won't take too long!

barlew

Godlike
It’s not all good news...

No one asked you.....

Mines saying 4.30 hours download time, just kicked it off, to EA’s credit for them to remain at peak speeds on such an important release is impressive.

Mine is saying 12 hrs....

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
That's a PS4 review. Hopefully the PC version is a little better.
I’m unsure, it’s focusing mainly on the first game which has had a big redesign so I could well imagine it’d be across all platforms.

Fingers crossed for you lot that you all have a relatively bug free experience.
No one asked you.....
51992E19-44F4-4AF6-9EE6-E015AD437FC1.gif

loso64

few problems i have with the game tho.... the advertise 21:9 support is kinda lie, not cutscene not conversation 21:9 which is literally like half the game...
No surround sound support in ME1 (idk about other), no FOV Slider and i cant even find a proper graphical settings, tho not really needed, game runs at capped 97 fps for me anyway.