Mass Effect Trilogy Remaster (Legendary Edition)

D

Deleted member 41971

cool

Last edited by a moderator:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Looking forward to this one as i never really played the originals (just forgot about them and never got into it). Got it as a gift for bday from girlfriend :D
Man, you're in for a treat!!!

Bear in mind, at the time I played these I was all about modern graphics and looked down on older games.

I played the second game first of all, and finished it in 2012, 2 years after it was released (didn't buy it on release date).

I loved it so much, I bought the first which was originally released in 2007 and graphics were seriously old. But apart from the mechanics, the game held up entirely, and the story was really important to the other games.

Off the back of how good those games were, I then went into playing the Half-Life series and Max Payne trilogy, amongst others, really opened up doors to some utter classics that were well past their prime graphically.

loso64

100GB download on steam estimated :D ready, tho based on origin the release is 5pm CEST. Steam copy is still linked to origin btw

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Preloaded and ready to go - shows as playable from May 14, 2021, 4:00 PM GMT+1 - what time in the UK is that 3pm or 5pm :confused:
As we’re now in summertime the uk is GMT+1 so 4pm will be our time.

It’s only wintertime when the clocks go back when we’re on GMT

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm so stupidly excited about this release, like no game since perhaps Doom 2016.

I know it sounds really childish (and it is) but I know I'm not gonna sleep tonight.

If EA bork it with a Day One 100Gb patch that doesn't work, I'll be on the warpath, they'd better not mess it up!