Master Plan PCS ALBUM!!!!!!!

Nemesis

What a start :D

Ahhhh LDUK you never fail to please do you

what happened to the Nathan vids btw????

Is the whisper a sample of you??

LDUK

Master Poster
What a start :D

Ahhhh LDUK you never fail to please do you

what happened to the Nathan vids btw????

Is the whisper a sample of you??

Thanks buddy :)

What, do you mean where are the new ones?

No, the whisper is an electronic speech synthesizer, built into FL Studio.

Nemesis

Ahhh fellow FL Studio user i see
really tidy programme

And yeh last one was like 3months i think the one with the **** and the snow :)

LDUK

Master Poster
Ahhh fellow FL Studio user i see
really tidy programme

And yeh last one was like 3months i think the one with the **** and the snow :)

FL Studio, I believe, is the most over looked, under rated music program of all time. Of course, with extra samples, generator VST's and effect VST's it just gets better. A lot of people think it's just for begginers or amatures, but in fact, a bunch of pro's use it, with or without other software or hardware. It's a limitless program, but a lot of people don't realise this, just because it's well priced.

Yeah, I have been a busy bee lately, so haven't got the chance to do things like vids and what not.

Nemesis

Sorry about the shoddy excuse your about to get but i do feel a bit distracted with exams coming up.

When i get the inspiration ill be here though :)

LDUK

Master Poster
will quite happily contribute.

shout if anyone needs a triangle player.
*Facepalm* lmao.

Sorry about the shoddy excuse your about to get but i do feel a bit distracted with exams coming up.

When i get the inspiration ill be here though :)
Fair play dude. I'm nothing without feeling it.

What exactly are you looking for LDUK,
Are you looking for contributions from musicians,guitar players like myself,or what?
glad to help If I can.
Yeah bro. This is open to everyone. We're planning on making an album for PCS. So far we have one track. If you can make a track, it would be cool. Or, maybe, if you want to record a couple of 130bpm - 140bmp guitar riffs, we could collab?

LDUK

Master Poster
Is there no one else that wishes to contribute to the first ever PCS Album? This is history guys! HISTORY!

Nemesis

Grandchildren may come in handy but in all seriousness after a LOT of self teaching I may just have something to contribute as soon as my PC is back in action :)

*EDIT* Woooooo 1000 posts mwahahahhahaa!