Minecraft Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleinous

Author Level
Minecraft server down again / needs updating? Think new updated released today.

EDIT: All fixed now :) Thanks Gorman.

Last edited:

Sleinous

Author Level
Our little team got sick of dieing from mobs in respawn or just heading over the mountains back to their respective bases so...

We tunnelled a very neat network that links everyone's bases, and ive just completed the system that goes right back to the respawn which is now completely enclosed, and carefully signposted to lead everyone back to their bases. I still need to signpost some of the network of tunnels yet but yeah, here are pics of the respawn room.

javaw2010-12-2011-50-42-01.jpg

javaw2010-12-2011-50-32-69.jpg

javaw2010-12-2011-47-26-04.jpg

javaw2010-12-2011-45-33-03.jpg

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Just a suggestion, you may want to use ladders instead of steps into the building, incase people forget to close it, it prevents mobs from getting in as they cant use ladders.

Kalisnoir

Super Star
If you they can fall, you mean players, yeah, but is the same respect you can fall off steps? Besides, if the ladders are only 2/3 blocks high, I dont think there will be any problems :p

Sleinous

Author Level
no I mean teh spiders and stuff could just fall straight through once they climb up whatever it is youd put so players could climb into the respawn room.

Unless you mean ladders on both sides?

Hmmm.

Gorman, if you're around, server needs updating when you get a sec ;)

jojo_x

Star ship model

Hey Guys,
When the servers back up look what I'm gunna build... It was built in classic while the server was down... its gunna be made of rock (where the white is), glass, gold (where the yellow is) , diamond (where the blue is) and some lava (where the yellow/orange is) n torches to look like windows, n its gunna be twice as big and be crashed into a mountain/cliff near spiko's space ship tower thingy. Here's some pics for you to look at...

NCC-1701crash6.png

NCC-1701crash5.png

Any suggestions how to make it better??...

Sleinous

Author Level
Tell spiko to check his pms plz :), very nice btw! & we just bought a server for minecraft, check outthe thread

jojo_x

Told him, he's replied.

Read the thread, sounds cool.

Got any ideas to make the ship better?

Some more pics, shows back view lol....

NCC-1701crash3-1.png

NCC-1701crash1.png

Sleinous

Author Level
Ive got an idea on what NOT to use, TNT like, spiko.

Update~~~ Our server is now online, IP in thread.

No map installed on it yet ofcourse. Hopefully thatll come tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.