Minecraft Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorman

Author Level
As the takeup is 4-6 strong now from forum members, here are some maps i will update every now and again.

1709102.png

http://www.chairless.co.uk/images/1709102.png

cave170910.png

http://www.chairless.co.uk/images/cave170910.png

Sleinous

Author Level
Our map is turning into something rather insane. You'll want to refer to minecraft vids, page 6-7 theres a pic of where we all are with circles and names around who's base is who's :)

h3ro

Bronze Level Poster
this is just a suggestion but maybe we could get a forum topic dedicated to minecraft?

Sleinous

Author Level
Hehe, the minecraft squad! This map is surprisingly small to be honest, wouldnt take long to walk from one side to the other actually :p Any more people and we're gonna be overpopulated v quickly haha.

Gorman

Author Level
A server update at around 14:00 today obliterated a large portion of the map resetting it to default. Luckily i have a backup and have restored it.

Unfortunately this means that anyone who worked on it this aft has lost their progress, if the problem was reported we wouldnt be in this mess! doh!

Nemesis

hmm nice maps is there anyway that you could get a map picture like that but at night because imho that would look awesome XD XD

EDIT : Phwoar lightning response Gorman
cheers look forward to it

Last edited:

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Was just gunna say that Al, it's great looking at these every couple days, seeing new things. Those night shots are the best as you can make everything out better.

Al.Neri

Super Star
you can also see the map edges expanding as people explore it. I was reading that in theory it can expand up to 8 times the surface area of the earth. dunno where they get that from, but if it's true, it's a staggering number.

Nemesis

cool i like the effect you get from the night pic, makes it really easy to see how the bases are layed out. some epic towers in the making i see XD XD

Al.Neri

Super Star
I haven't seen anyone on the server for a while, I've been in there on my own I think, working away like a little beaver flattening hills and filling in valleys to expand my base.

Kalisnoir

Super Star
I was on last night for a while with no one on, ill be on again in about 20 mins, probs for the rest of the day :p

Status
Not open for further replies.