Minecraft Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al.Neri

Super Star
I tried the list command earlier but nothing happened. I'm guessing that is what occurs if no one else is on.

Al.Neri

Super Star
a bit yeah, having people to yap with while in there is part of the attraction.

I've also started experiencing problems with lag. don't know if it's the server, or my comp. I have a feeling it is my computer, as it is the technological equivalent of stonehenge.

can't wait until I get my new computer ordered & delivered.

Sleinous

Author Level
Oh yes, when you lay track, you will lag out and comp will freeze. Then you can rejoin. This is a known bug. Easiest way to avoid it from personal experienece is to lay like 10 track, disconnect, reconnect, lay 10 more etc etc etc etc

Al.Neri

Super Star
I've left numerous times over the last few days and whenever I have rejoined, I've immediately been hit with bad lag. when I move, it always kicks in. if I stand still, it's not too bad. it mostly happens around and outside my base, which is getting quite substantial now, and any other areas with a lot of stuff going on.

Al.Neri

Super Star
I'm still getting hit with lag, I think it's more down to my current pc struggling with built up areas with a lot going on than anything else, it lags in SP as well.

Al.Neri

Super Star
yeah I know, just scraping together the funds I need, I'm almost there.

I shelled out about 30 quid for the PC version of the F1 game by codemasters, so that has taken a little bit off my stockpile of cash. shouldn't take too long getting it back.

Al.Neri

Super Star
yeah, I know, but I wanted to be assured of getting a hard copy of the game before they completely disappeared. no big deal, just means waiting a week longer to place my order. I have been saving up for my comp for ages now, a week or 2 longer won't do me any harm. I am a patient person anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.