MW3 already finished and being released?

wereireland

Enthusiast
A friend of a friend posted a picture of himself holding mw3 for the 360.
He said infinity ward sent it to him because he sent names of websites that hack cod 4 to infinity ward.

He said the campaign is good and mw3 spec ops / survival mode is ''quite good'' but he cant play multiplayer because there no one online.

What's your take on all of this??

liamnic2

Super Star
Well I have played MW3 this week through downloads. That new survival mode is awsome.

Chances are infinity ward sent him an "unpolished" copy. They will be making slight improvments here and there.

Or your friend is a liar........

wereireland

Enthusiast
Well I have played MW3 this week through downloads. That new survival mode is awsome.

Chances are infinity ward sent him an "unpolished" copy. They will be making slight improvments here and there.

Or your friend is a liar........

Where are these downloads?

Kalisnoir

Super Star
I'm not calling you a liar, but I highly doubt people get paid to leak games. First of all, why pay people to leak your own game when you could do it your self. Second, why would they need to leak a franchise as big as CoD to see if its going to be popular, even if its rubbish, it will sell millions. Third of all, how come sometimes companies sue people for downloading it illegally.

Also to the guy who got a copy of MW3 because he told them the websites that hack CoD4 is a liar. I shouldn't even need to explain why that's doubtful ha.

liamnic2

Super Star
People get paid to leak games by people who want to play the game early or want to "beat the system". Its not a real job. They dont leak it to see how popular the game will be, they leak it becuase they think their leak will be popular.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
If MW3 was already finished, surely it would have been released??? I think this thread is missing a massive pinch of salt! lol

wereireland

Enthusiast
Hey if frenchy is here again then please reply to the pm i sent you awhile ago, i just remembered about it there. I would really like to know the answers to the questions

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
I think he means more people that get it illegally then leak it.

These people should be shot. End of.

I meant people who leak aswell as those who aquire leaked games. They are as bad as eachother.

People get paid to leak games, not because they think it will be popular, but because they are a **** of an employee and think they can make some money out of it, its just greed.

also someone said its a free testing of the game, thats what alpha and beta testing are for.

At the end of the day, people like me work extremely hard to produce games which people will enjoy, why should anyone have the right to steal the game. The person who leaked the game should be fired immediately if found out, anyone who knowingly downloads / plays a leaked game should be banned indeffinately from that companies games (obviiously can only control online), and the companies software who has been leaked should press charges against the person who leaked.

Common sense really, stealing is wrong, anyone who knowingly does it deserves everythin tht comes to them.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Common sense really, stealing is wrong, anyone who knowingly does it deserves everythin tht comes to them.

What about "knock of Nigels" who download dvd's and music? Or chip xbox's/ps3's?

Just to point out that's not me as poor picture and sound quality breaks a movie for me. So I always buy new, with awesome quality, plus like to have the proper disk/copy

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
What about "knock of Nigels" who download dvd's and music? Or chip xbox's/ps3's?

Yup, thems too. Stealing is stealing, end of. Oh, whats that? Its my console/media file, its my choice...[Insert Family Fortunes Incorrect Answer Noise]...don't kid yourself :)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Yup, thems too. Stealing is stealing, end of. Oh, whats that? Its my console/media file, its my choice...[Insert Family Fortunes Incorrect Answer Noise]...don't kid yourself :)

yeah course its stealing, but Its not exactly something that can be stopped easily.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Yeah cd / dvd / blu ray copies too, I dont download, not because its illegal, but because Its just wrong.