My gaming room - incomplete!!

moosEh

Administrator
Staff member
Mine was easily set up. Easier than the UK site as the UK headset site let me put in a delivery address and a billing address only to send the Astros out to the billing address :(

Bsrz

Rising Star
I love This HTC ONE!!!!! so as some of you may know I have just got a new phone - the htc one mini its around the same size as the iPhone 5, its very quick looks beautifully - the only problem I had was getting music onto the device now you are suppose to use htc manager but after having a horrid experience with it I decided to find my own way - so long behold I have downloaded this beautiful amazing app that makes me want to cry with happiness - its called isyncr Its so beautiful :)
in short It allows me to sync my android htc one to my apple only iTunes software :) and the best part about this is ...... its done over wi-fi no cables nothing its amazing!! so now I have all my iTunes music and playlists on the phone :)))) what else can I say about the htc one - the sound quality is phenomenal the display is epic the battery life is great got a full day out of it with listening to some music as well - my old iPhone 3g would last around 5 hours and then die... I haven't played around with any launchers yet but tonight I might try and have ago :) I think that's all I can say atm I will have some pics and maybe I tutorial for Isyncr if anyone is interested in android syncing with iTunes over wifi for your music.