My gaming room - incomplete!!

tom_gr7

Life Serving
That looks pretty ace, lol but how on earth do you afford it all? that must have cost upwards of 3k for all that.

Bsrz

Rising Star
That looks pretty ace, lol but how on earth do you afford it all? that must have cost upwards of 3k for all that.

cheers tom, I have my ways :p
hopefully the other stuff I have ordered comes soon and I can get the tv setup :)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
hahahah lol, nice Posts

on an other note Bsrz have you got the Lamptron FC5v3? - if so is it any good? any pics?

Bsrz

Rising Star
hahahah lol, nice Posts

on an other note Bsrz have you got the Lamptron FC5v3? - if so is it any good? any pics?

I haven't got round to buying the lamptron yet, but hopefully in a month or two I will, I am planning to buy it along side a new case and new fans :)

Bsrz

Rising Star
Red lights on the right clash nastily with the green lights on the keyboard/mouse/thing behind the keyboard, better replace the thing with red lights...

Apart from that it looks pretty awesome :)

thanks! I cant change the color of the lights :p, but irl it looks fine :)

on a side note my monitor stands, spray paint, and my aluminum headphone stand was just delivered. more pics in a in. :) also the tv is amazing!!!

Bsrz

Rising Star
OK guys more pics, got my TV setup and the room is starting to look pretty good :)

sorry for the bad photo quality. i am using my iPhone, because I cant find my proper camera.

IMG_0255.JPGIMG_0256.JPGIMG_0257.JPGIMG_0259.JPGIMG_0261.JPG

Last edited:

gaaron

Silver Level Poster
Wow very smart! I'm not a gamer but the '3 screen' looks brill. Is it one game expanded over 3 screens? Or am I being daft? :D

..I've just looked at your other pics! I want to become a gamer & get the 3 screen!!! ;)

Last edited:

Bsrz

Rising Star
Wow very smart! I'm not a gamer but the '3 screen' looks brill. Is it one game expanded over 3 screens? Or am I being daft? :D

..I've just looked at your other pics! I want to become a gamer & get the 3 screen!!! ;)

Hi Gaaron, thanks!

the middle screen is what you normally see in games, the side screens are what you wouldn't normally see to the left and right of that middle screen, surround you. it is something that until you experience you cant understand how awesome it is :)