My gaming room - incomplete!!

nikhkin

Glad you like the chair, it looks a lot like the one I have my eye on. Nice to see someone having a positive experience before I buy it

Bsrz

Rising Star
nice setup!

Thank you very much! about 10 minuites ago I just bought another monitor, a triple monitor stand, astro a40 2013s + mix amp pro, razer hammerhead headphones for my daily commute to college, and also a superdry rucksack for college :p
hopefully next week I can move on to buying my sofa and tv and stuff :) pics when stuff arrive :)

OneZeoN

Enthusiast
Thank you very much! about 10 minuites ago I just bought another monitor, a triple monitor stand, astro a40 2013s + mix amp pro, razer hammerhead headphones for my daily commute to college, and also a superdry rucksack for college :p
hopefully next week I can move on to buying my sofa and tv and stuff :) pics when stuff arrive :)

WTF get a job you bum!!

And yes im only jealous :(:D

bigben

Master Poster
I know, I know ... Im only 18 and have been financially supported by my family, rather well. But everyone needs to work so I will get a part time job around my college hours :)

Makes me so depressed. I've been working for the family business for my money since I was 15 (obviously I was working part time)... Not sure I could afford all of that stuff even now I work full time though..

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Makes me so depressed. I've been working for the family business for my money since I was 15 (obviously I was working part time)... Not sure I could afford all of that stuff even now I work full time though..

Finance :)

Bsrz

Rising Star

Apologies, its not my intention to make people feel depressed :( I just want to show off my spec and gear since I am excited and not everyone gets an opportunity like I have, I understand this, I am very privileged.

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
Apologies, its not my intention to make people feel depressed :( I just want to show off my spec and gear since I am excited and not everyone gets an opportunity like I have, I understand this, I am very privileged.

Yes! How dare you live a fortunate life! Haha. Relax man, no one's depressed. At least I'm not. Fortune comes in different shapes and sizes and I'm sure everyone here is fortunate in one way or another :D

bigben

Master Poster
You are privileged but hey, I've not exactly got it rough either - just look at my signature, that's 2 grands worth of stuff just there! Most of my money gets blown on skiing kit not computers though :)
You do have some nice kit though :) looking forward to more pics!

Bsrz

Rising Star
well there is one good thing that has come out of today's fail - my headphones / earphones and rucksack have been delivered :)

DSCN0713.jpgDSCN0714.jpgDSCN0715.jpg

Bsrz

Rising Star
Very happy tonight, just ordered a 42" led tv, another monitor, some stands for the monitors, a headphone stand, and some other little things. some pics to come :) excited now :p

Bsrz

Rising Star
woo some of the stuff I ordered got delivered today :)
pics - DSCN0764.jpgDSCN0765.jpgDSCN0766.jpgDSCN0767.jpgDSCN0768.jpg

triple monitor is really strange lol - miss being able to have multiple tabs on different screens instead of one big screen. but the multi screen gaming is cool.