New MineCraft Server ( Sticky Please )

Gorman

Author Level
can i get a permanent add please, chairless, whenever i do fire up minecraft i cant get on and promptly shut it off again.

jojo_x

Haha Minecraft phone prank

[video=youtube;kTWEniR6KBk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTWEniR6KBk[/video]

Hahaha

Al.Neri

Super Star
I've been thinking, what with the full release of minecraft only a month away, is it really worth resetting the map after 1.9 is released? would it not be better to stick with what we have got now and then go for the reset when the game is released fully?

Al.Neri

Super Star
that shouldn't matter really, the new stuff will generate on the current map, just means exploring new areas to find them.

Sleinous

Author Level
Nah coz the map will be size restricted, we cant afford to have another 2GB monster like last time, if it ever needs reuploading which it did lasttime I cant let it monopolise lal my bandwidth for 6hrs+

spikopsycho

Enthusiast
Ok, so if were gonna have the map reset on 1.9, I was thinking of ideas for the spawn point....

For instance, Jo and I could rebuild the station thing/building from full metal alchemist that I've built on the current map, as it has errors anyway etc.....

Jo's suggested building the Imperial City from TES:Oblivion. Doable. Somehow.

But, anyone got any suggestions of something to build and include a minecart station in...Anything from an anime, game etc, something that would be cool and look good....

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
what about building a huge stadium, like wembley?

when i get a proper PC to play it, hopefully i can join you guys

Last edited:

Al.Neri

Super Star
I'm beginning to think 1.9 won't be released officially, the final full release is less than 2 weeks away now. they have halted all content creation and are working to fix the bugs uncovered in 1.9PRx

Al.Neri

Super Star
probably when slein gets round to it. there's no other reason I don't think. I have been playing on another server without problems for a week or so now.