New MineCraft Server ( Sticky Please )

Sleinous

Author Level
Yep, that is indeed what it is :p You can PvP in MC. We'll have a few arenas and stuff setup sometime. We also needed it for monster combat :p Also makes it a bit more realistic.

jojo_x

Not yet. She's such a complainer. Ill re-add them later jeez.

*puts on evil creeper voice*

*That's a very nice everything you have there....*

*Tsssssss.....*

Oi! Don't be mean, and don't you start on my stuff with that tnt of yours. :p

Gorman

Author Level
Oi! Don't be mean, and don't you start on my stuff with that tnt of yours. :p

Who needs TNT?

minecraft-creepers-where-is-your-god-now-600x528.jpg

Al.Neri

Super Star
creepers are the ones that annoy me the most, by far.

I can live with zombies, spiders & skeletons, at least you can hear them. I've lost count of how many times I have been minding my own business, then all of a sudden, out of nowhere..... TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

if I can react quicky enough, I can stop them triggering, or at worst, limit the amount of health lost. the main gripe I have, is that they appear right as you are working on something, so you inadvertantly end up destroying a corner of your base or something like that.

what makes it worse, id that they are immune to daylight as well, so if you miss one, it can be there all day until you unwittingly attrack its attention.

Sleinous

Author Level
Ye theyre such a pain. Tis why I love the good old: "That's a very nice everything you have there... TSSSS!!!!!" saying :p

jojo_x

Guys Amiee wants to know if she can give her mates, our code thingy for our server. Yes or no??

To be Honest... I dnt want her mates to.

Al.Neri

Super Star
are they that bad? if so, I wouldn't give it to them.

all it takes is one bad element getting the info and the whole server could be swarming with griefers.

Al.Neri

Super Star
the game has been updated to 1.3, so the server software needs updating as well.

seems like they improved the lighting, it's more atmospheric now.

Al.Neri

Super Star
the server is, the game shouldn't be. until the server stuff is updated, no one will be able to join.

if you play a single player game, in the top left of the screen it should say it's v1.3

Al.Neri

Super Star
what's up with the server now? the whole thing lags, and I don't mean like it did before. areas of the map take longer to appear, and they disappear if even iff you move only a short distance away. there seems to be a lag for me as well when destroyinh blocks, diamond tools take twice as long as they did before to destroy things.

I still used the same server address, but now there is an advertisement for some server website. did we lose the SSD hosting then?

Sleinous

Author Level
~Important Update~

We had a griefer since my last visit so i'm implementing the whitelist.

I want everyone who wants to be added to put their ingame name here.

I have hMod v1.3 on the server now, but Bukkit is releasing soon so ill giev that a whirl.

Last edited: