New MineCraft Server ( Sticky Please )

Furious D

Serious question.

What do people actually see in this game? I've been watching my brother play it and he won't shut up about how good it is, but to me it looks like something built for the Commodor 64.

Al.Neri

Super Star
Serious question.

What do people actually see in this game? I've been watching my brother play it and he won't shut up about how good it is, but to me it looks like something built for the Commodor 64.

the biggest mistake people make when writing minecraft off, is basing their opinions on the graphics. while the graphics are deliberately poor, the gameplay is anything but. I have lost track of time playing this game, on more than one occasion.

spikopsycho

Enthusiast
Just noticed, with the latest release of zombes flying mod, the fly mod isn't allowed on the server at the moment: it has to be enabled by someone.

(from minecraft forums:
Server owners:
To allow "fly" or "cheat" mod on your server - you must add "z-fly" and/or "z-cheat" into your servers welcome message. Example: "Allowed mods: z-fly, z-cheat". NB! This allowing line may not contain any bracket chars. (Sorry, thous new rules are imposed by this forum)
)

spikopsycho

Enthusiast
weird, whenever I try to toggle fly mode on, I get, in red letters, "zombes fly-mod is not allowed on this server".