New MineCraft Server ( Sticky Please )

Sleinous

Author Level
@Phoenix, when you left teh server, were there lots of wolves in our base? (Theyre all now friendlies and attached to me but yeah) where did they all come from lmao, some kind of epic glitch? If you build a house high up t ehy all spawn there? Lmao I have like 8 now I think. All in one go when I logged in. They did wipe out our cow chicken & pig population though :(

Nemesis

@Phoenix, when you left teh server, were there lots of wolves in our base? (Theyre all now friendlies and attached to me but yeah) where did they all come from lmao, some kind of epic glitch? If you build a house high up t ehy all spawn there? Lmao I have like 8 now I think. All in one go when I logged in. They did wipe out our cow chicken & pig population though :(

Did someone mention wolves...?

I really really have to get Minecraft now!!

Al.Neri

Super Star
wolves become annoying once the novelty has worn off. the ones I have, I make them sit so they don't follow me

spikopsycho

Enthusiast

I'm using the same mod, but I get this when I try to toggle it on:

nofly.png

Any ideas?

Meh :s

Tom DWC

I might have to check out this Minecraft business... even if I am a little late to the party. :p

Al.Neri

Super Star
[video=youtube;4IfHtQ8XHLI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IfHtQ8XHLI[/video]

this is getting rather irritating now, can't perform any action other than digging without these messages filling the screen.

Sleinous

Author Level
yeah I have no idea which mod is causing this, its rather annoying :( Let me know if you still get it (disabled another mod).

Also, I cant acrtograph the map, it keeps saying runtime error, im thinking the map is now officially so big it wont even carto...

Al.Neri

Super Star
yeah, it's still happening.

shame about not being able to do the map, I was interested on seeing how much it had changed since the last one.

Sleinous

Author Level
yeah not possible, you made the map way too big when u walked for miles that time, i think there is a limitation over a certain map size and we are WAY over.

Ive disabled pretty much every plugin that was added since that permissions thing so it cant be us then.

Al.Neri

Super Star
have you tried removing them instead of just disabling them? I checked on another server that has the same plugins installed and I don't get the messages. whatever is causing it is unique to this server.

Sleinous

Author Level
They may not be using bukkit, may be using hmod or canary.

I made a new profile, so completely fresh copy yesterday so if the permissions things still persists its not us.

Al.Neri

Super Star
yeah, still getting them. I aksed the owner of the other server I go on if he knew what might be causing it, he said it might be the permissions plugin that isn't working properly

Sleinous

Author Level
Yeah I dont have the permission plugin :( I have absolutely no mods now and you say it still occurs? :/ Ill send a ticket in later.