NVidia 3000 series confirmed details

JohnWalton981

Silver Level Poster
It doesn't look like anyone has stock. Ebuyer are expected 9 Oct for the cards not OOS. AWD-It have some that just say pre-order but none in stock.

zweenzta

Gold Level Poster
Yeah seemingly thats the talk online. I don't mind waiting once I get one. I amended my order to ROG-Strix 3080 so we will see

JohnWalton981

Silver Level Poster
🖕 Thats for you NVIDIA. Available now. Even if this was sent at 2pm on the dot it was a load of 💩

Screenshot_20200917-151732_Email.jpg

hobnobs

Gold Level Poster
I wonder just how short the stock is globally if EVERYONE seems to be saying the same thing
I agree. The fact that all the 3080s were "pre-orders" makes me wonder about PCS stock levels. Might be a few more weeks before I see my pc even though it's supposed to be built tomorrow

D

Deleted member 103489

Ebay has now exploded with uk listings for these cards, asking for £1,400 are they for real.. i hope nobody pays for this.

Feel sorry for those who do. Just wait

JohnWalton981

Silver Level Poster
Ebay has now exploded with uk listings for these cards, asking for £1,400 are they for real.. i hope nobody pays for this.

Feel sorry for those who do. Just wait
The likes of Scan and OC have the cards listed (Zotac, MSI etc) as delivered within the next 10 days or so. They'll have likely bought these and have them shipped directly to the buyers. Dropshipping is shocking on eBay.

What I don't understand are the couple of cards people actually have, how have they got them already?

D

Deleted member 103489

The likes of Scan and OC have the cards listed (Zotac, MSI etc) as delivered within the next 10 days or so. They'll have likely bought these and have them shipped directly to the buyers. Dropshipping is shocking on eBay.

What I don't understand are the couple of cards people actually have, how have they got them already?
Exactly.

Some on ebay have them delivered for the 26th september but honestly theirs no way for them to know.

for example someone posted this on their listing

''

ASUS Geforce rtx 3080 10 GB TUF Gaming Graphics Card. Condition is New. Dispatched with DPD Next Day. Once received this should be next day
Please bare in mind eBuyer may cancel this order due to their site crashing. If this is the case I will cancel and refund immediately
eBuyer is now showing delayed stock I will update when I have a release date
''

and yet still expects some person to pay 1k for this.

JohnWalton981

Silver Level Poster
Exactly.

Some on ebay have them delivered for the 26th september but honestly theirs no way for them to know.

for example someone posted this on their listing

''

ASUS Geforce rtx 3080 10 GB TUF Gaming Graphics Card. Condition is New. Dispatched with DPD Next Day. Once received this should be next day
Please bare in mind eBuyer may cancel this order due to their site crashing. If this is the case I will cancel and refund immediately
eBuyer is now showing delayed stock I will update when I have a release date
''

and yet still expects some person to pay 1k for this.
What an idiot.

[Edited for content by ubuysa]

Last edited by a moderator:

hobnobs

Gold Level Poster
and now the waiting game begins... should have a thread on when the first "3080" build is dispatched. I reckon Tuesday next week

zweenzta

Gold Level Poster
Interesting report on stock availability:

Literally watching this as we speak. It seems like a lot of bots got their orders in and straight up on ebay. I wonder how this affects companies like PCS? Do they have their orders in before launch to secure a certain number or is it just luck of the draw for them too?

hobnobs

Gold Level Poster
Literally watching this as we speak. It seems like a lot of bots got their orders in and straight up on ebay. I wonder how this affects companies like PCS? Do they have their orders in before launch to secure a certain number or is it just luck of the draw for them too?
I'd like to think a company as large as PCS has direct contact with the companies they buy their stock from

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'd like to think a company as large as PCS has direct contact with the companies they buy their stock from
PCS are both an NVidia and AMD partner just like amazon or any of the tech seller sites like overclockers or ebuyer. They get allocated a certain amount of stock @ launch which is based on prospective sales. It’s not just PCS whose full stock delivery is delayed, even nvidia are awaiting their full quota apparently.